Saudi Pro League ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Who said they arenโ€™t trying? Pepโ€™s not going to Saudi Arabia any time soon. They tried Mourinho and he said no. They just have to take any โ€œnameโ€ and build up their reputation from there.

blimey

I hope this blows up in their face and no-one watches their shit league and they donโ€™t get the World Cup by some miracle

2 Likes

When Steve Gerrard becomes fluent in Arabic >

https://twitter.com/ittihad_en/status/1675966615656046594?t=B2qob585FHFH6JuGs-cWTA&s=19

2 Likes

What the hell did I just watch

2 Likes

What the ever living fuck was that

Thatโ€™s going to be the story behind GTA 6. You run around with bags of money, trying to convince players to join your football club.

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle::exploding_head:

Nuno Espirito Statham

2 Likes

What the fuck

This is the best transfer announcement video ever, bar none.

3 Likes

Jesus

I didnt watch it at first but when I saw some of these comments I had to have a look

What the fuck!!!
Extremely weird

1 Like

Superstarโ€ฆ did I miss something? :face_with_monocle:

I can still remember the exact place I was when Ittihad signed Jotaโ€ฆ

โ€ฆon the commode, taking a post-coffee dump.

1 Like

Apparently, nothing wrong with his kneesโ€ฆ
Saudis tried to lower his wages after their initial offer. Took a page from Unitedโ€™s De Gea approach :joy:

Weird when they are throwing tens of millions at others. Why they playing Hakim like that.

1 Like

I think theyโ€™ve realised pretty quickly they donโ€™t need to offer ยฃ15-20m a year to everyone lol. And that half of that, given itโ€™s tax free, will be sufficient to attract a lot of these players

Dunno

But he is more than welcome back at Ajax :grin:

Fuck Iโ€™d have told them that for like 50 grand.

2 Likes