Santi Cazorla

He’s a nice guy, but he means no Mikel. Do yourself a favour and get on the blower to Boro ASAP.

I love this guy so so much.

What a beautiful human being. Needed at my club, even in a Pires role ASAP.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

14 Likes

Honestly that whole skin graft situation is so crazy

3 Likes

He looks more and more like Tuco the older he gets.

3 Likes

If you’re gonna shoot, shoot. Don’t talk.

3 Likes
1 Like

Where’s this rumour come from that Santi could be returning to the club?

You?

First time I’m hearing of it.

11 Likes

Noticed a few tweets with links to articles. Probably just clickbait in fairness.

I dunno why, this really made me laugh. I think because I subconsciously chose to read it in a super sassy tone.

1 Like

I think I’ve seen some quotes from Cazorla said that’d he’d love to work with the club to let him play one last game for Arsenal as he didn’t know his last game for us would be his last due to that injury.

Sounded like it would be a form of charity/testimonial game, not that he’d sign a pro contract or anything.

Doubt there’s anything in it but even at 36 you would have to consider taking him for a season if the opportunity is there.

Arteta knows him well obviously and maybe taking him back with one eye on a potential role beyond his playing days.

1 Like

The only way would be if we had a buyback or Villareal were up for a low fee. 8 goals and 6 assists in 22 games for him this season

Free agent this summer :grin:

1 Like

That ship already sailed and it’s too late now.

I’m a bit annoyed because I was led to believe he was completely finished physically so didn’t mind him retiring in the sun but he’s banging out 2000 Spanish league minutes at 35.

You can try and claim the physical differences in the two leagues is big but I can’t believe he wouldn’t be offering more to Arsenal in the past 2 years than the likes of Elneny and Willock and he could have been an option when we were overusing Guendouzi.

Even if he only managed 30 minutes a match I think he’d have been adding value.

10 Likes

It really wouldn’t surprise me if this one happens, to go along with Cedric, Fraser (maybe) and Willian, given the economic climate.

Maybe Partey if we can actually raise the funds through player sales.

One more season Santi :henry2:

1 Like

Imagine taking Silva from City and getting Santi back to play beside him, having the oldest, best mf in the prem.

5 Likes

This guy :grin:

2 Likes

Happy for him, but it’s still bloody annoying to see.

4 Likes