Santi Cazorla

Would love an Europa League final against Villarreal :). It would the perfect end of the circle for Santi.

1 Like

Santi is losing the final tho :wink:

1 Like
16 Likes

Love. Him.

3 Likes

That’s great. :flushed::flushed:

@Luca_from_Italy I want the Santi’s goal video

I can look it up but I missed you.

La Liga thread.

1 Like

A lovely guy and a cunt. That’s it.

Still annoys me that he left

1 Like

It really pleases me to see Santi reviving his career at Villareal, one of our best and most popular players of recent years

1 Like

Santi was just amazing, made Fernandinho look like a joke here. I’d give my left nut right now for a midfielder that could do this.

8 Likes

His dance for Giroud’s second goal :giroud3:

3 Likes

Last time anyone ran the show for us.

1 Like

What a majestic fucking player. Up there with the very best midfielders we ever had in the a Wenger era.

Also, that pass by Rosicky at 1.40…:giroud2:

4 Likes

Santi is a beautiful beast of a player.

He’s got that “likeable” quality about him, too. Can’t think of a single player like that in our current squad due to their collective incompetence

4 Likes

My mind took the challenge, and I find you’re more or less right. It is hard to find in our squad. The best thing that came to mind was surprisingly, Rob Holding, mainly after this game

Also I do really like Kos for his (perceived) personality. When he cried in the lineup with the NT after the terror attacks etc. He is really likeable. But I agree as soon as you take competence into account it becomes hard mode lol

@oompa it’s like you’re reading my mind with Kos! I thought the same, then his horror shows, that league cup final against Birmingham, and I thought, naaaah

Holding is a good shout. Monreal is close.

It’s a shame, because you can be incompetent and likeable (eboue). None of our players emanate that feeling

Wenger did with lots but not all of us.:grinning:

Torreira is pretty likeable and competent tbh.

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes