Saka or Sancho who you got? feat. R. Nelson

Sancho is showing none of the attributes that made him one of the most coveted wingers in Europe a Couple of years ago.

Been a woeful signing so far.

1 Like

He certainly wouldnā€™t get anywhere near our first team.
Saying that, if you look at the Man U midfield, or even the rest of their team, there are hardly any players that would. :grinning:

We get a lot of shit for what we payed for Pepe, these cunts payed Ā£76.5m for this joker, Ā£78m for Maguire, Ā£35.5m for Van de Beek, Ā£50m for Wan Bissaka and Ā£53m for Fred, thatā€™s nearly Ā£300m on fucking bums. Ā£300m!!!

8 Likes

then they are paying a fortune for CR7 didnt wanna let him go, but then have him riding the bench. Most of their squad arenā€™t up to scratchā€¦martial, shaw etc etc.

94 % go 6 % in the poll is probably fair enough.

Heā€™s closer to Nelson than Saka

6 Likes

I rated Sancho at Dortmund but only because of the stats (never really saw him play) and then he started getting called up for England and never impressed me and has also flopped at United

1 Like

Not to mention letting Pogba go free and then purchasing for 90m, to let him go free again lol

4 Likes

No contest, Saka all the way. Sancho just doesnā€™t have that ā€˜itā€™ factor that elite players like our boy does. And that gap is going to widen as time goes on.

1 Like

Itā€™s insane at times how Nelson-esque he is. They have the same terrible decision making.

Great dribbler but lacks pace and power, and that used to be the case at Dortmund too but what set him apart was that he actually had good numbers with his passing and finishing.

Lost all that at Manchester. Donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen him pull off a semi decent ball at Man Utd yet and he almost never shoots nowadays. He has scored some good goals but theyā€™re just too sporadic.

I canā€™t see him succeeding at Man Utd. Just a waiting game now on Man Utd deciding to pull the plug and move him on.
I know Iā€™ve joked about it but it would be something if both him and Nelson end up at Watford and make some silly ā€œWhere it all startedā€ announcement. Thatā€™s about their level in the Prem.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t surprise me if he ended up back at Dortmund once United eventually replace him.

The amount of goodwill in the tank is dwindling away. Got until the end of this season before United fans dump him in the Martial / Lingard ā€œfuck offā€ category

question is will he leave on a freeā€¦then they buy him back again for Ā£100m :henry2:

1 Like

Sancho is on something like 350k per week according to reports. Heā€™s going to be really hard to move on.

Is Mr. 6% ready to join the 94%?

10 Likes

How in the hell do you give him that contract when it was a one horse race to sign him and he clearly wanted to come home badly.

Irresponsible financial management

2 Likes

Itā€™s @SRCJJ i assume? :sweat_smile: Think he is ready to admit defeat though.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think I read a post this morning of him saying Sancho is approaching bust territory, heā€™s definitely ready, if he wasnā€™t before :grin:

3 Likes

This is such a one sided race now, might as well ask who is better between Saliba and Mustafi. I think Foden should be the one we should arguing about whether Saka is a better talent or not. Or whoā€™s the worse flop between Sancho and Pepe.

Take Sancho
We donā€™t want any Arsenal players going to the World Cup . Injuries and fiscal head turning will cause fractions

can see Sancho ending up at Everton, they like signing average English wingers