Ryan Fraser

b-b-but we have 3 in the womens team :papa:

Fraser doesn’t mind waiting till his contract runs out. I reckon Arsenal wasn’t his dream destination anyway but we’re the biggest club in the PL that’s in for a winger at the moment.
I think it’s apparent that Sanllehi is going the ‘Barca’ route with us. He mentioned it a couple of times during the interview with Woods that players want to come here(even implying regardless of Champions League).

I think the club are reluctant to part with the lions share of their transfer budget for a player who’ll almost certainly be leaving for free next summer and understandably so.

1 Like

I don’t even know what that route is so I don’t think it’s apparent.

1 Like

You take it to unreasonable lengths so often. Why the fuck should we pay £80m for Zaha?

We may not have to though.

Sure, Palace will hold their ground and this will drag for a while but Zaha has made it very clear that he wants to come and that gives us a bargaining chip.

We may not get Zaha but if we don’t in the end, I think it won’t be because we didn’t bid 80m; there’s no way they’ll be able to keep their valuation of him that high with some pressure from the players camp imo

Where did I say we should?
But that’s what it’s reported Crystal Palace want.

What have I taken to unreasonable lengths?

1 Like

You literally said we’re the paupers of the PL because we won’t pay £80m for Zaha? Sorry if I’ve misunderstood something but what am I missing here?

We act like paupers in the transfer market, which is true, so there is no way we’re going to pay 80m, or anywhere close to that, which is also true.
I also said we made a derisory offer which is also true and happens in every transfer window.

You said that I “take it to unreasonable lengths so often” but considering the absolute shambles we’re in, I don’t think I do.

This guy is better than Zaha and much cheaper.

If we offered 40 for Zaha we can easily pay Bournemouth’s 30m asking price.

Just buy someone you cunts

1 Like

He’s not. He’s a very, very good player but Zaha atm is a game changer and undoubtedly one of the best players outside Top 6.
Btw, don’t blame Arsenal for not pursuing Ryan anymore. He clearly isn’t fussed about moving, maybe joining Arsenal isn’t one of his priorities or he prefers that big fee he and his manager can get next season. All I know is if Fraser really wanted this move it would happen.

1 Like

No way he’s better than Zaha

4 Likes

Dont be biased just cause he’s Scottish, everyone knows Zaha is the better player :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

However 20m for Fraser or 80m for Zaha and I’d have Fraser.

Well there is no fucking gulf between them otherwise Zaha wouldnt have spent his career at Palace.

2 Likes

Go back to your Reality TV thread ur deepfried Marsbar ! :torreira:

2 Likes

I think Zaha is a bit of a late developer to be fair

get him for free in the summer of 2020. better than every winger in our squad bar Pepe

2 Likes

That bar Pepe saved your life u lucky Mars bar.

5 Likes

Mars is a variety of chocolate bar produced by Mars, Incorporated. It was first manufactured in 1932 in Slough, England by Forrest Mars, Sr. The bar was sold in two different formulations. Wikipedia

Protein: 2.2 g
Introduced: 1932
Place of origin: Slough

Slough is a large town in Berkshire, England, 20 miles west of central London and 17 miles north-east of Reading, in the Thames Valley at the intersection of the M4, M40 and M25 motorways. Slough had a population of 164,000 in 2017

:thinking:

1 Like