Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiu

His English is better than many Englishmen

Please don’t Rúnar season mate.

10 Likes

Leno will do that himself

v PSG - big match player

1 Like

Doesn’t look particularly impressive here to be honest :joy:

Maybe working with Inaki again will be good for him, but I doubt he’ll see much game time!

Looks like he wants to come off his line way too much. Like his ability with the ball though.

He’s been given no.13 for a reason

Him and Raya are so much alike, wtf?
Short with quick reflexes and unorthodox positioning. Plus, very comfortable with the ball.
Leno had a bit of that against West Ham, especially at some point in the second half in the second half he was 50 yards out of his goal.
Inaki trademark?

No, Leno just has massive, gelatinous balls.

You know you’ve bought yourself a quality backup… he doesn’t even get game time home against a team like Molde :facepalm: When Leno gets injured we might be fked.

1 Like

I’m still all in for him off his showing against PSG

Why does Leno have to get injured. Goalkeeper injuries are quite rare. I think its good to have a goalkeeper that plays all the games. You don’t need to rotate gk’s imo

2 Likes

Same I always thought it was dumb that we did it under Wenger but always explained it away with the fact that there wasn’t a huge gulf in quality between Fabs, Almunia and Szcesney and Wenger only did it to see if any of them used the FA cup games to really claim their stake.

Imo a back up keeper has had a fantastic stint at the club if he never plays a game. They’re not meant to play, and if they’re good enough to play they move to a club where they’re first choice.

1 Like