Rugby

Just got home from cardiff, what a fucking game!!! We were not expected to win that given England’s form.

The atmosphere was something else and the stadium was bouncing. Cardiff will be alive tonight.

Off to Edinburgh for the Scotland vs Wales, can’t fucking wait.

2 Likes

I love Edinburgh and Cardiff also for that matter, both good nights out :joy:.

good nights out :joy:.

1 Like

Yeah that was a great game! First time I’ve probably ever looked forward to a rugby match more than any football game at the weekend. Just a shame I don’t feel that way towards club rugby haha

So are we thinking that it’s going to be an All Blacks vs Ireland World Cup Final this year ?

I agree, me and my dad get to go and see the Newport gwent dragons quite often as one of his mates has a box for through his company and aside from the free food and booze it’s just so fucking dour and uninspiring :joy::joy:

1 Like

Right im going to call this now. Think an Improving Irish side will beat Wales today and this will see England lift the championship with a convincing win over the scots.
Going to enjoy not watching any football today and have an afternoon with the oval ball.

Looking forward to the match tomorrow. Stopping England winning the six Nations would be like a trophy :wink:

Massive day of rugby today for Wales, Ireland and England.

I’m off to Cardiff in a bit for the game and I’m super excited for it, not sure what the result will be but I do know one thing supporting Arsenal has given me some sort of inferiority complex with every other sporting team I support.

1 Like

ffs Scotland. Only 21 minutes gone and getting hammered haha

1 Like

That’s you telt for caring about rugby.

I have a passing interest during six Nations haha

Lol tbh I’ll care a wee bit when the world cup rolls round too.

Hate this shite though.

1 Like

Last World Cup we balled. seem to remember us being cheated in the last minute to rob us of a semi final place :bellerin:

1 Like

Versus Australia right?

I only have a passing interest in rugby and switched off once we lost to Wales at our own world cup, but I seem to remember that and Argentina beating Ireland!

Might be can’t remember haha

Something like that lol

The comeback is on :eyes:!! @Electrifying

31-24!!! @Electrifying