Rugby

NRL season has just kicked off @Stroller, I was meant to be going but a mate couldn’t make it late in the piece.

Cameron Smith retired and out on a high.

1 Like

Yeah gutted because it would of been the Storm v Saints in the WCC this year.
Hopefully get back in the stadium in May and world cup this year.
Envious of you though here mate.

1 Like

That’s a joke of a red card. Poor Bundee.

1 Like

Games gone with rule changes like that becoming offences.

What a finish to a days brilliant Rugby.

Can’t see France getting 21+ to take the championship but at least the game has some meaning now

1 Like

That was a crazy ending. Wales looked the better through out. Not sure how they lost that with a man advantage.
Blew it really being ten points up.

They had two yellows and it was actually France with a man advantage by the time they hit their third try. Mad mad mad.

International rugby is by far the most consistently entertaining sport.

1 Like

Funny in Rugby how more acceptable of decisions by video that teams are. Wales had a couple of big calls against them and even the pundits don’t over debate or blame these on the final score.

1 Like

They got a very fortuitous call in their favour on that third try too. As you say tho, just accepted and minimal after the fact analysis. How they officiate is just so much better than football.

1 Like

Football from players, coaches, fans is more blame culture. Rugby is different in that regard. Even the hand shake at the end. Just more respect all round.

Fantastic game of rugby and ultimately our discipline let us down which is not normally something you’d attribute to Wales in the dying minutes of a game like that.

Absolutely gutted for Alun Wyn and to lose like this when the time is in the red, but the French have to be given praise too for hanging on when we were 10 points clear.

Can’t see how the Lions tour to South Africa goes ahead.
Still talk of wanting fans to travel but that won’t happen surely.

I heard something on Off the Ball last night that it was announced as going ahead already and players will have to essentially go into a bubble for 10 weeks all told.

I have never quite got the Lions tbh.

1 Like

South Africa are concerned on gate losses which I thought the offer of playing in Australia with full crowds was a good solution.

Tbh I love the Lions tours. Haven’t done a good shirt though for a few tours.

Great win and championship for Scotland.

Fucking lol at France not just booting it out :joy:

1 Like

Not in my opinion.

They had the team to win it.

Should have beaten Wales. Should have beaten Ireland.

Bottling it again. Both times. Indiscipline. Typical.

We started and ended well just got to work on the middle part for 2022 :joy:

Ireland bottled against Wales and France. England arguably bottled against Wales too.

First win in London in near 40 years, first win in Paris in over 20. That’s a great championship.

@Aussiegooner Greg Inglis made a comeback yesterday for Warrington in super league. Scored a try from the bench. Naturally after 2 years out looked a bit off the pace.
Not sure how his body holds out here but still good seeing him again.

1 Like

@Stroller Jarryd Hayne will spend a minimum
4 years or so behind bars.