Rugby

Murrayfield is set too far back from the pitch for me.
Cardiff and Twickenham are very good. Twickenham is just a boring place though. Cardiff and Edinburgh are good cities to be in before the game and after though.

I’m not a rugby fan but I’ve been to see England at Twickenham once before and it was a pretty fun experience.

Murrayfield seems to be a bit out of the city of Edinburgh so not sure how it compares to Dublin / Cardiff.

The six nations is the only time I get behind England though, even the world cup isn’t the same for someone who cares little about Rugby

You done the away games with England before stroller?

No mate. Them tickets are gold dust too get your hands on.
Been them grounds for u21s and sevens and Rugby League finals and internationals.

1 Like

CARN THE STORM, 40k people with not a face mask in sight you love to see it.

Video reviews coming in handy here.

1 Like

Massive one on the try that was and try that wasnt. Good game and pace though. Feels like the first real sport ive watched in ages with a crowd. Bloody good too see.

1 Like

Everything going our way mate, Panthers been pretty unlucky.

A bit but the discipline been good. Big game know how getting them through. 16 0 up though its yours too lose now.

1 Like

Penrith need to throw Naden on here.

Game over mate. Congrats. Pedigree counts for a lot on these occasions.

1 Like

Killing it the Storm mate
Guessing your well on with the beer mate. Storm shirt on walking the dog later.

1 Like

Only had the 2 mate with work tomorrow morning.

As much as I’m loving it, I feel for the Panthers a bit with how wrong things have gone for them.

1 Like

Just enjoy it for what it is mate. Was hopeful of a closer game but the crowd is making it for me.
Can’t get passed the extra the intensity brings. Sick of empty stadium sport.

1 Like

Made it respectable here Penrith. Need another quick one too make it interesting.

1 Like

Not feeling for the Panthers now are you mate. 8 minutes and a man down.

1 Like

Penrith left themselves far too much of a gap to close.

Delighted for Cam Smith.

1 Like

Yeah. They’ll have a tough off season thinking over how they messed this up.
Yeah Smith deserves a day like this. 6 pointer in the end although it never really was.

1 Like

It is a good day out tbf.

And you can even drink booze in the stadium, which I’m sure you will enjoy.

1 Like

All blacks giving us a flogging in Sydney tonight

1 Like

In a bad way union isn’t it mate out in Australia. Minority sport compared to the other sports and without a successful team quickly gets discarded from the average sports fan and the press.
Had a few rough years now.

1 Like