Rob Holding

Gabriel’s looks good too. What exactly is “bum deal” about it?

1 Like

His hairline has parked the bus. Low block. Really pinned back deep.

His looks good tbh and I think I’m a pretty good judge considering I’ve been a barber in the past.

First pic is 2017 and second is from this year. Hairline clearly trying to press rather than park the bus.

Nope, pinned back.

Holding got a PS5, Gabby got the ps4 with loads of mods.

Different hair types for a start. Transplant looks good to me on both dudes. Plus I think the picture youre using is when it was still growing in fully (as is what happens with all transplants).

If you think that’s a bad hairline you really need to get out more lol almost every dude 30s and up would be happy with that.

Funniest thing is Holding and Gab probs went to the same place anyway :rofl:

1 Like

You seem really invested in this. A lot more than me to be honest.

I’m pretty sure Gabby is not in his thirties and this isn’t his natural hairline. So if he’s paid to have a thirty-something hairline in his twenties - fair enough.

Holding wins the hair war.

Maybe you need to get out more! All the best.

Yeah cos I’ve actually got experience working with hair so it’s pretty relevant.

Wasn’t even saying Holding’s isn’t better, his is amazing, just that Gabi’s one looks good too.

And yeah it isnt his natural hairline, neither is Holding’s :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

That is a hot take. I think he looks great.

Actually I somehow like this. He didn’t just keep it nice and short like most people who do these transplants… He plays with it. He embraces it as his own. I love it!

Now go for it Rob!

I actually do appreciate that he’s been really open about it.

1 Like

Is this a thing? lol

I think a lot more people have had this procedure done than some may realise.

1 Like

If I fixed my hair, I’d go full 80’s Kevin Keegan :slight_smile:

Magnificent!

2 Likes

I hope this is his last season here, I understand he’s a backup CB but honestly he doesn’t fit the mould…:

You can’t play out from the back with him in the side as he simply doesn’t have the ability.

You can’t press up effectively as he’s too vulnerable and likely to get exploited.

I know not everyone in the squad can be world beaters, but top teams at least need squad players they fit the style even if it’s a quality drop off.

1 Like

Yup. New RCB should be #2 priority after CM this summer.

2 Likes

He and Tierney are in the same boat. They just don’t fit how we play.

He’s crap but he had no bearing on tonight.

He grew into the game and had little involvement when the big guns came on but until that happened some of his positioning and passing(long balls to fucking nobody) was really abysmal.

I thought Holding and Gabriel and Jesus when he was on, were the only bright sparks of the game.

I still don’t want to overly depend on Holding especially in the PL run in.

2 Likes

Yea I’m not forming his fan club but no complaints about the job he done tonight.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be overly upset if we have to depend on him for one game more on Sunday, he can do a job but not for a long run of games. Kind of blessing we have International break coming up.