Rob Holding

White I can understand but Tierney and Partey just irritate the hell out of me. Cannot be relied upon at all. Makes you wonder what’s the point of having them.

Seems to be the story with us season after season. Keep having to play major/important parts of the season without key players.

4 Likes

Right, these dudes are good for a three game stretch and then they’re out for another five games.

What is it that Liverpool and City are doing to compete on so many fronts yet still have a relatively healthy squad.

Saliba and Mavropanos died for this clown to be starting crucial NLD games. Jesus wept.

3 Likes

English grit :clown_face:

Once upon a time we had AMN whos done a job at LB and is a versatile player. We also have one of the best young cbs in the world out on loan. Wonder if we coulda used them this season.

3 Likes

You wouldn’t want to see persistent rash fouling by an inexperienced Saliba in a big NLD :grin:

2 Likes

English s**t

1 Like

AMN wanted to play in midfield. As for Saliba, I really hope he’s given a shot next season, over known liabilities like Holding.

1 Like

It’s false and improper.

Holding doesn’t own a dog.

1 Like

When you Google Rob Holding dog, you get pictures of people called Rob holding a dog

2 Likes

I’d have thought you’d get “did you mean how to rob a holding dog?”

Useless cunt, shouldn’t ever be starting again for us.

Gets sent off at spurs made the game impossible, now not letting clearing the ball this guy

He pointed at it as well. Who was he pointing it too? Donny?

Fake hair don’t make a difference, he’ll always be a bald fraud.

It’s glorious fake hair though

1 Like

Fucking idiot swerved us with a bunch of 20-30 minute cameos when we parked the bus.

1 Like

1 Like

It is almost as glorious as our fraud manager’s hair

Anyone else getting randomly angry in last two months at the thought of Holding being an absolute dumb fuck in the Tottenham match?

I get so fucking angry as soon as that random memory plays

2 Likes