Reuell Walters (76)

Hopefully we can get 500k for him in jan

Talk about an over-exaggeration.

2 Likes

Sacked in the morning. Going to join Boreham Wood.

He’ll get chances in the FA Cup if we beat Pool.

He must be bummed that he didn’t get on instead of Cedric. What must be annoying is that if Cedric made the move in January, that would’ve happened.

1 Like

The fact Cedric got on the pitch at all tells me that Walters was never getting on whether there was another right back on the bench or not.

1 Like

Arteta had zero trust in our youth - they must be useless

I mean, he has zero trust in Cedric.

I just think it’s more likely at a club like Arsenal, loans are the overwhelming way someone gets experience. Liverpool used a teenager recently but as it turned out he’s had a year on loan in the championship already. It’s incredibly uncommon for teenagers to break through at the very top of the game.

Called it.

https://x.com/artderoche/status/1790022795612578195?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

Timing is everything. He may have gotten minutes before the big rebuild went fully ahead and Arteta started relying on certain players.

No shame, hopefully we insert a sell on fee or a buy back option because he’s always been touted as a promising player.

Good luck.

Can’t insert shit cos his contract is up.

It is one area that i still think there’s room for us to improve. A few sub apps here and there might have been enough to show him a path to the first team.

I trust Mikel and co but it seems like he is rated within the club as well (not just fan hype) and now wants to move on while we get nothing.

1 Like

(Admin post deleted by admin)

What?

Blink knows, the sneaky demon.

The writing was on the wall after Arteta made no real attempt to integrate him into the first team after Timber went down and the window closed without us buying a replacement.

Basically, Arteta decided that he’d rather play Cedric in an emergency than Walters.

Yeah, time to cash in while he’s still considered a prospect.

Wrong age to have a chance of getting a first team spot. He needs and no doubt deserves regular football but not at our level.

Ah yeh, I didn’t see that part.

Well I guess we wait and see how he pans out now.

We might get a few quid if he goes to an English club but it won’t be much. Anyway.

1 Like

Someone I’m quite big on. Think he’s got a big future as a CB.