Reiss Nelson (24)

We actually promoted too many youngsters into the squad.
Modern day you can’t carry this many and it’s created it’s own issue now.

1 Like

Don’t think that was a bad call. Given the direction of football and how Arsenal operates it only made sense.
Even if Nelson, Willock, AMN or Eddie don’t make it here we can still sell them for good fees and use the funds to get others in.

There are so many average players out there that cost way too much. You can’t even get squad players or young talents in that won’t force you to pay up.

1 Like

Reality is they haven’t moved us forward an inch. Saka apart it’s classic Arsenal not doing the necessary and the gap widening.
Im also not as confident as some on these transfer fees some quote on here.

2 Likes

They shouldn’t necessary move us forward though.
That’s why I think they should serve the purpose of filling gaps as squad players.
If they’re good enough and deserve to get ahead like Saka or ESR then that’s even better.

I think that’s what we did wrong last season. The squad was way too young and there wasn’t much balance.

Getting rid of Iwobi and Mkhi meant Nelson was by default our second winger after Pepe. We shouldn’t have taken that risk. Nelson wasn’t up for it and we were lucky Saka and Martinelli stepped up.

1 Like

Reiss is either an idiot or getting terrible advice from his agent (same agent as Balogun) or both.

He isn’t going to play for us and if he doesn’t play he won’t get better and if he doesn’t get better he’s not going to make it at any Premier League club, let alone Arsenal.

The years between 19-22 are crucial in the development of any player. You need to be on the pitch. And if that means swallowing your pride a bit and going on loan to a club you previously thought beneath you, then you fucking do it.

1 Like

Reports earlier said he pushed for a move the most.
Not sur eid this was all donw to him.

That is nasty

Bellerin getting grilled in the replies as per usual

3 Likes

Yeah. Either Nelson is a fraud which makes Bellerin look even worse. Or Bellerin is decent which makes Nelson look better.

1 Like

He’s gonna cook the vegan like some lentil beans when he’s playing against us for Norwich or some shit next season.

3 Likes

I completely forgot that this guy is an option for us

Why don’t this dude ever play like this on the field

1 Like

Could do with a loan and a view with a purchase option. Git gone.

Hahahahahha look at that balance from the belend. Got roasted to bits by a our 6th choice winger :arteta:

Hector :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

:taxi::taxi::taxi::taxi:

1 Like

I feel like a big part of it is mental for Nelson. Staying here is just hampering his development.

1 Like

Some cunt should be giving him the Iwobi treatment.

1 Like

He needs a good dose of the Bundesliga again. That’ll get his confidence right up.

Reckon he can have a Joel Campbell type of season there and raise his worth but I think he can find a better club with more exposure throughout the season to attract more suitors.

1 Like