Reality TV

Yes. When watching Love Island I usually miss most of the show because I am on Twitter looking at the memes and tweets.

Leanne is the only attractive person in the entire house, rest are hot fake trash

1 Like

I agree. The only nice one in the house

1 Like

:arteta:

Poor Nas

2 Likes

I don’t often find black girls attractive… but when I do I think they are beautiful. So Leanne is one. And another is Alexandra Burke. When she was on X Factor i just found something nice about her.

1 Like

Honestly who would wanna go out with that monstrosity. Seen more life in Madame Tussauds

1 Like

Fair enough. Black women are pretty much my type but I don’t actually find Leanne that nice - she’s just the better looking of the women.

You know they lick they’re teeth constantly because they have had so much filler in their lips they have lost their moisture :rofl:

They annoy me so much. Dumb airheads

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(I’ve gotta get off this thread.)

Thinking about it, there is a black girl I used to work with who I thought was beautiful. I guess it depends how you define a black woman? Not that I care, but for the sake of conversion there are different definitions etc. For example, is Sophie black?

Nah I wouldn’t consider Sophie black. She’s mixed but she’s decent. Annoying as shit voice :joy:

Oh god yeah, her voice makes her sound so stupid. Essex innit :rofl:

By the way, I hope no one here thinks I’m being racist or whatever. I actually went to high school in a proper multi cultural area. (In the area where there is that gym you should go to @SRCJJ :wink: ) I’m just interested in how people see things.

2 Likes

Racist against Essex.

1 Like

The fact that you had to justify totally means you were being racist

2 Likes

Ah, the old ‘my friends are black’ eh? :arteta:

Haha what you mean, m8

2 Likes

My friends aren’t black actually :laughing:

2 Likes

The last time we got Mysty awakened from his slumber in 2018 was the love island discussion on here wonder if it will happen again :rofl:

No. We’ll need to win the Champions League.

Just realised how bad this come across.

When all I was trying to do was encourage @SRCJJ to come to the gym you went to :rofl:

:joy::joy::joy:

I don’t consider it remotely racist haha. I don’t find a lot of people from certain backgrounds particularly attractive haha.

1 Like