Reality TV

Though I should’ve put reality in speech marks. :rofl:

1 Like

Nothing gets OA triggered more than love island chat hah.

https://twitter.com/Joe96__/status/1003719998110609409

I’m here for the Danny Dyer memes though.

1 Like

ffs they can’t end the first episode like that!! Haha

The curly haired model bloke seemed like a bit of a cunt, grated on me the most.

That air stewardess seemed like a right twat too

Jakey :eyes:

Do we have a new member of the OA love island club?!

My gf was super hyped, to the extent that she invited a friend over on a Monday night. So I had to watch it basically lol

I honestly couldn’t put up with it every night for like two months, it is awful. But I reckon I can tolerate it once or twice a week, they’re all so thick it can be amusing to sit there and be judgemental.

Plus I love Danny Dyer so I’m in it for the memes

2 Likes

Did an interview with one of the new girls, Georgia – who’ll join the show later on – and when asked what she finds a turn off, she replied, “someone that is academically clever”. :woman_shrugging:

I’m looking forward to watching her on screen. The doctor will love her.

2 Likes

You get to interview the best people :smile:

1 Like

Didn’t have the balls to just leave the room.

13 Likes

Spoiler ffs! :wink:

Haha. I could have done but I actually like her friend so thought it might seem slightly unfriendly if I left the room to go and sit on my own while she was round.

Plus the people on these reality shows are easy to take the piss out of often quite hateable. I can pass the occasional hour engaging with that. I find indulging my most spiteful and hateful side can be quite cathartic.

2 Likes

Loooooool

Ffs what was your reaction and any follow up to that?!

Where do you come up with the questions. That’s what I want to know. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just made a cheese and ham toasty sat down and the misses is pissing herself at some show about sperm donors…

Back in the kitchen i go…

1 Like

RIP Jakey

Haha, I just wrote a list of things I thought the world desperately needed to know the answers to… This is not normally my thing to be honest, I’m past that stage, I’m a freelancer hired to do editing. These sort of interviews are usually given to interns and juniors whose excitement for Love Island and the like is off the chart. But we’re very short staffed at the moment – Perhaps I should have given @Calum a call, he could have been the official Love Island correspondent :grin:

It was only on the phone, so i was able to hide my laughter. She said she didn’t like smart people because she’s not smart herself. She then went on to say she’d have sex on TV and that she hopes the show will lead to an acting career :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

:rofl:

Someone should tell her casting couch is a lot harder to do nowadays. :expressionless:

1 Like

@haters

:shushing_face:

Jack and Danni should open a pub called The Queen Bic

2 Likes