Reality TV

He literally looks nothing like him lol.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s no Danny/Richarlison

1 Like

he looks like troy deeney but if deeney looked after himself a bit more

1 Like

Amber and Greg seem a good match.

So does my guy Ovie and India. :wenger2: yes my man!!

Edit:

Tomorrows preview our guy Ovie and India kiss :wenger2: :wenger2: @Electrifying @Sol

2 Likes

Just me who feels uncomfortable when they do bits? Depends who, but Curtis doing it was just… I wasn’t comfortable to say the least. Tommy however… give me the tape already :joy:

1 Like

Imagine if Ovie does actually win. I still think Tommy and Molly probably have it in the bag, but man they bore me to tears.

1 Like

Na I think Ovie is winning tbh. Twitter and Instagram love him.

Tolly will become second now

1 Like

@SRCJJ what are your thoughts on Tommy Fury’s pro boxing career this far? lol

1 Like

Never see him fight but it belies belief he’s related to someone as ugly as Tyson Fury lol

3 Likes

Anna and Molly :snake::snake:

Also India to Ovie "there’s a star whats your one wish? Ovie “to kiss you”

MY MAN IS SMOOOOOTH

1 Like

Ovie > everyone else. And it’s not even close.

3 Likes

What a challenge best one of the season :joy::joy::joy:

Anna falling inject it :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe:

Did you hear Jordan shout out “MESSAGE” after they got a text? Fuck off, you Ovie wannabe.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Is that what passes for game in Scotland?

2 Likes

Lol do you still watch it? Do you know who Ovie is? :joy:

Haven’t watched it since that melt Joe was still in it and he was together with Lucie lol

1 Like

Ovie is the only one who has the right to yell “MESSAGE”.

The guy is on a next level to everybody else. Fucking champ. Its not like a new phrase or anything, but can’t help but refer to anybody and everybody as “my g” - guy is bringing cool back all by his damn self

1 Like

What’s happened to you Jake? :disappointed:

1 Like

Moved house and have had headache after headache sorting out broadband. I’m on the Isle of Wight for the weekend but got everything installed on Thursday, so I might get involved again. Not sure if it’s worth it at this stage, feels like I’ve missed all the good shit and now it’s just gonna be the boring end game.

1 Like