Reality TV

Anna is right you know. Michael needs to stop excusing people of being childish and take responsibility for his action.

Amy should leave the villa and see a therapist for her own well being. Nothing good can come from her staying after what Curtis did to her.

Finally it’s heating up!! Casa amor strikes again, the GOAT.

Man, it’s crazy these girls gaslighting the boys this time smh.

I had Amber pegged from the start. Absolutely beautiful looking, but you would run a mile as soon as you spoke to her. Horrible personality.

Anna is completely shameless as well. You’re 28 years old ffs. Sharam Karo :facepalm:

3 Likes

Amber so imature lol imagine having the audacity to call Joanna “a dead ting” when she is incredible and much better looking than you lol

2 Likes

“I am physically better than her in every way”. No, you’re not, Amber, and you’re incredibly ugly on the inside.

She’s so immature and bitchy. Anna too - “he left you for what?” :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

looool Anna is a childish mess :joy::joy::joy::joy: Go on big Mike!! My guy

1 Like

Screaming :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Big Fabrice Muamba!!! :red_circle::white_circle: :giroud3:

Fucking yes!!! :joy::joy::joy:

@Electrifying @Sol @Phoebica

3 Likes

Michael is my boy. Amber can get to fuck

2 Likes

Ovie pls go for Amber

End this nonsense after all

1 Like

Amber is a nasty piece of work - Michael is spot on with his comments about how he can’t even bring up any issues with her, because she either laughs it off or belittles him. She is way too up her own arse.

Anna - the fucking audacity she has lmao!? Sit the fuck down hypocrite. Danny’s comments about her had me fist pumping like prime Mourinho

1 Like

Twitter is an absolute shambles. Shit like this gets liked in droves. OA has the best Love Island discussion. Everyone on twitter absolutely hates Michael and loves Amber and Anna :neutral_face:

Fuck off anna is a great search on twitter so it isn’t all bad :joy: the anna center half jokes never get old either :joy::joy::joy:

Twitter will be lit when Ovie leaves Anna for amber tho :henry2:

1 Like

Amber has no comebacks. You love to see it :syringe:

All these idiots on twitter talking about toxic masculinity, the sisterhood and all that shite. Amber has a problem with Mike and in part deals with this by slagging off this new girl about her looks.

Yeah, this is your feminist icon.

I’m about two weeks out of date, but she’s been a nasty piece of work from day one tbh, whereas Mike always seemed like a fairly decent egg, and way more mature. Having a hard time believing he’s been toxic and appalling like these tweets are saying.

Some of them also calling him out for insecurity because he doesn’t feel like she opened up or made her feelings clear… Yep, what a pathetic little man, imagine wanting reassurance that someone is into you before committing :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

UNNRREEEEEAL :joy:

7 Likes

Well Maura in tomorrow’s preview…

I wasn’t expecting that at all :joy::joy:

1 Like

I missed tomorrow’s preview. What did she say?

she fancies…

CURTIS! :open_mouth: :joy:

1 Like

Whaaaat? I can’t imagine those two together. I think Amy would have a meltdown!

People are thinking Maura was talking about Ovie when she mentioned manly. The dancing bit is about Curtis though.