Reality TV

Was this date copied from the Kardashians?

The rose thing on the beach looks incredible tbf :joy:

It’s the last ever episode of Neighbours. Why is anyone watching anything else?!

Lol there is absolutely no chemistry in Gemma and Luca’s date compared to the other 4.

Hope they go out next

Dami and Indiyah only confirmed couple in the final

Gemma and Luca got 3 votes. Dami his best mate voted for him aswell :laughing::laughing::laughing: love it. Get them out Robbie

Will probably be Adam and Paige seeing as they were in bottom 3 before.

Bit of a boring episode, that one. But that’s to be expected once they get to the actual love part.

Why was this secret challenge for the girls not in the main show? lol it’s wasted on unseen bits

Edit: they failed it :joy: that’s why its been relegated to unseen bits :grimacing:

1 Like

Family and friends are coming in tonight. No Michael Owen though :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Did Danny Dyer come in for Danni?

I can’t remember :joy:

He was on via a TV screen; but not actually in the Villa if I remember rightly. Gemma has her mum and friend going in, but I guess he could appear by video link as well.

1 Like

Tasha’s dad seems a top guy :joy:

I actually see Tasha and Andrew as the only couple that are still together in a few months time

—————————

Dami getting grilled big by Indiyah’s mum :joy::joy::joy: he’s squirming

Nah Luca is the biggest mug to ever go on this show.

What is his problem lol. You had to vote for someone

3 Likes

What’s with them not being allowed to hug each other? Do ITV know it’s 2022?

Dami’s paper shaking with nerves as he says his speach is me public speaking also :sweat_smile:

Tasha and Andrew have grew on me again. Would like to see them finish second.

They are my favourite couple now tbh along with Davide and Ekin.

I want them second with Davide and Ekin winners as they are Love Island 2022 and need the win :joy:

Be good seeing Luca try and pretend to be happy about finishing third as well :sweat_smile:

I am praying they get the 4th place trophy lol but it’s unlikely

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh. That’s surprising. Thought Tasha and Andrew had gained momentum lately.

What’s the final results