Reality TV

The girls are off to Casa this year!

I think everybody wants Tash to come back with a different bloke so her true nature is exposed.

Think Jacques has a bit of a domestic abuse vibe about him, hope he gets exposed too.

Dami and Indiya need to wait for each other - think they to on to win if they stay loyal.

2 Likes

Hope Tash gets dumped - just so wet :rofl:

Luca and Gemma are winning this. The spoilt girl who doesn’t need the fame or money and one of the driest characters in Luca.

Is it just me that’s surprised that Danica is firmly on the sideline? She’s definitely top 5 girls. Arguably, top 3.

No, they’re not winning it. Currently, there are 3 other couples above them in the betting odds. Provided they don’t fuck up, Indiyah and Dami will win.

1 Like

Odds on Michael Owen’s daughter copping off with Ronan Keating’s son? :sweat_smile:

Well, I didn’t expect Antigini to go lol

No me neither. The boys probably feel guilty for being pricks to Danica

2 Likes

Tasha should have been binned but the boys didn’t wanna upset Andrew lol

2 Likes

I thought they picked Tasha the way they were speaking at one point lol

Ronan Keating’s son will be lovin each day he’s in casa amor, might be a bit of a roller-coaster though

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Who’s this Granit Xhaka lookalike

1 Like

These guys are clappers if I was in the house and the girl I was coupled with left me for one of them I’d walk out the house

1 Like

Which one supposedly looks like Xhaka? Billy?

I agree though, none of them stand out to me.

Yeah Billy lol

Need pictures of the casa girls now love island admin lol

I had the press pack of the boys at lunchtime, but haven’t received the girls yet. Did just get the exit chats sent through though and my God Charlie is a dry lunch. Who would you like to meet up with back home? “Everyone” “no regrets” “everyone is lovely” blah blah blah.

2 Likes
3 Likes