Reality TV

:joy: Joe is more likeable

Thats the show that will make me get Netflix back so I can watch it. Enjoyed the first two seasons in Lockdown 1

1 Like

Vote for your favourite male and female islanders. Danny and Lucinda are goners :joy:

I went for Faye and Aaron

I picked Lucinda as she is good tv and Liam as he’s quite funny now :joy:

Yeah Liam would have been my next choice after Aaron. But Lucinda is both boring and a bitch. Hope she gets dumped.

I’d say Danny and AJ, seems like an obvious ploy from the producers to get rid of them both, I can’t see either of them being many peoples favourites at this stage. Danny has baggage with the racism furore, and lost his battle to Aaron, and AJ serves no role really cos Hugo ain’t interested and nobody else is either. Reckon they want to bin both off now that they’ve served their purpose.

Feel like the season has picked.up though, I’m getting properly.into it now, took me quite a while.

Casa Amor is gonna be a mad one. I’d put money on Jake having his head turned and coming back with someone who is desperate enough to get into the main villa to let him suck her toes on the first night of Casa Amor.

Also I don’t find Lucinda attractive at all, I just can’t. She’s boring, immature, stupid, has a really fucking annoying voice and also looks a bit like a human Bratz doll. Just nah.

1 Like

When she went in I thought she was really attractive. She was No1. But yeah now, I am firmly on the Faye train. Her way of bullying guys she fancies is right up my street. :sweat_smile:

Lol Hugo friend zoning another girl :joy:

Tyler has the same birthday as me haha :joy::joy: was a shock when Kaz asked his birthday and he said 12th May

Also Liberty is the ultimate wing women. What a friend :clap:

The new girls seem decent. Always nice when they have personality. Looking forward to Abigail trying to nab Toby :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I like these newbies more than AJ and Danny lol

Looks like Chloe and Toby have a bit of an argument aswell tomorrow aswell.

I could see where Chloe was coming from tonight tbh.

Maybe, but her and Toby kissed behind Kaz’s back. Just seems a bit rich that she’s annoyed now, but didn’t give a fuck about Kaz’s feelings. Karma I guess.

First look says someone is getting dumped tonight :scream:

Be on Toby I guess. Imagine if he picks the new girl and sends Chloe packing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hugo friend zoning a girl that likes him strike 3 :joy:

1 Like

Why is he even there?! He actively searches for reasons not to like a girl. “Well she said her favourite Turtle was Leonardo and everyone knows it’s Michelangelo. I can’t possibly date her now.”

2 Likes

I thought Iain was gonna say tomorrow night there and not still to come.

Was actually gonna through my remote at the tv :joy::joy:

Have they extended it?

I think Hugo picks Chloe as a friendship couple and that new girl goes :joy:

Yeah was just thinking the same thing. TV guide says it ends at 10.05pm. So perhaps it’s not another cliffhanger.

And yeah, if Toby goes before Hugo, then Hugo will save Chloe if Toby doesn’t. Friendship couple 112 for Hugo.

1 Like

He’s basically went for a free lads holiday. I respect the hussle

1 Like

Hugo fuck sake he went in :joy::joy::joy::joy:

YESSSSS HUGO HAHAHA

1 Like