Reality TV

I didn’t think I was being racist, but then a couple of the comments were a bit weird so felt like I had to explain.

My best friend is Cypriot. And a lot of my friends are from Turkey or Greece. I also have a close friend who is from Japan. Another is from Australia, where I am going later this year to be a bridesmaid (@Aussiegooner – I know Oz is massive, but if I’m close, you can give me tips, I’ll be there for 3 weeks).

I am from Essex originally, but then moved. I mean I’m sure you can figure out where I went to high school based on my gym comment to MM. And you’ll know what kind of area that is :laughing:

3 Likes

From last night’s show but still good

1 Like

I’d let Mike arrest me…

Brains and looks considered, he is actually the best guy in there at the moment. Though the two new ones look nice. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

I think he’s clearly smart and playing games if I’m being honest

2 Likes

That’s not a bad thing. It is a game. And if there is no one in there you have a genuine connection with then you should play the game.

1 Like

You forgot to mention that your family is Irish and that’s another nationality and further proof of your non racistness.

2 Likes

Oh yes. That too.

I also have a cousin who married a guy from Thailand.

1 Like

And are attracted to a Frenchman and have offered a Spaniard a massage regularly.

Where abouts in Aus are you going for the wedding @Phoebica ?

Also does anyone else think Connor looks like Firmino? :rofl:

IMG_20200116_073926

Those veneers and that hair piss me off so much lol

1 Like

Guy says he sleeped with 100 people then gets all aggy when Sophie gets excited about new people coming in when he’s only known her for two days :joy::thinking:

I get the annoyance though she violated him haha. If I was in his position I’d have been irritated too

1 Like

Get out.

7 Likes

You have supposed to have muted this thread

Fuck out!

1 Like

No, I just hate myself for reading it. I will continue to hate read this thread forever and from time to time comment on bad grammar. :grin:

1 Like

Is this someone who is always uploading blurry photos?

4 Likes

Haha oops!

1 Like

This is normal grammar for Love Island viewers.

1 Like

Grammar*

8 Likes