Reality TV

Amber: “Yee cud neet live wi’ yer aan failure, and look wheor it browt yee, back tuh me”

Michael: “sooo chaldish!”

3 Likes

Random question but isn’t £50k way too low a prize for a show this big? Or have I just got the wrong idea about how well it’s doing

To quote Tommy, “love is the prize”… plus the money they’ll get from the fly squatters they’ll endorse and appearance fees for a 10 second cameo at PRYZM in Watford.

Lying cunt.

For him the prize is Eddie Hearn acknowledging that he exists.

6 Likes

I’m doneeeeeee :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Also Love Island content mixed with Arsenal fan tv is the stuff we love to see haha

1 Like

In tomorrow’s preview Belle swills Molly Mae wtfff :giroud3: you can’t just show us that and leave us hanging 24 hours!!!?

Also this

I am dying did she actually :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

Loooooooooooooooooooool

1 Like

Francesca is actually stunning :heart_eyes:

That preview was so misleading. It was part of a game :xhaka:

1 Like

Yep haha we should have known. Decent challenge tho. Few people have been rattled :eyes:

You still watching this now that the main man has gone? Smh

Jordan wtffff :giroud3: did not expect this at all :giroud3:

Ovie is still there

3 Likes

True, but faces are boring amirite @DavidHillier we need good heels, and Michael had red-hot heel heat after his heel turn.

Now it’s boring cos Michael has left and Maura turned face.

1 Like

In English?

He’s speaking perfect English.

The only bits I don’t understand are ‘Michael’ and ‘Maura’

2 Likes

Trust me man love Island is the spiritual successor to the WWE, senile Vince wishes he could write these storylines

1 Like

Close down this stupid thread. We are signing players now !

2 Likes

Fuck off and shag Zaha mate

2 Likes

Ovie and Maura keeping the show interesting for me. Jordan might make things interesting if his head turns for India, but he doesn’t stand a chance next to my g Ovie.

Love how rattled Anna got about being in the bottom 3. “What are we always in the bottom 3?”

It’s because you’re a prick mate

3 Likes