Reality TV

I rate Curtis but he should have just told Amy that he doesn’t massively fancy her. Suppose he did the more humane thing by saying he couldn’t promise that his head wouldn’t turn again. Feel bad for Amy but, you know, she walks and moves like a velociraptor. So, like, there’s that.

Tommy is just the fucking sweetest bloke around. Would take something pretty huge at this stage to stop those two from winning.

1 Like

Oh fuck I forgot about this :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hi all :wave:

I recently joined this forum as a new member, and although I’ve used others I thought it was fun to see a topic on an Arsenal forum where I could discuss Love Island with fellow gooners :sweat_smile:

This is the first series I’m watching properly (thanks to new flatmates and TV) and it can feel a strangely a bit addictive once you get into it!

I’m up to date in latest episode and one of the best things is the twitter reactions, so far a few of my favourite recent tweets:

1. Impersonations of the female contestants:

this. is. hilarious. #LoveIsland pic.twitter.com/6h4I06xkpm

— amber is a mood (@loveislandhoe) June 26, 2019
  1. Curtis to Amy yesterday:

Amy really looked my man in the eyes and asked him why he no cuddle in the morning and man basically said he starts his shift at costa coffee at 7am #LoveIsland

— Ajiks Sr. (@WhosThatPrick) July 4, 2019
  1. Maura and Curtis dancing

Preview of Maura & Curtis tomorrow night #LoveIsland pic.twitter.com/WSzURTbu8c

— Kieran Smith (@TheKieranSmith) July 4, 2019
2 Likes

Welcome to the best thread on OA! Good to see another love island fan on here haha

It’s when love island is over and we still haven’t signed anyone that people are really gonna lose their shit.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The way Curtis burst that Amy bubble. As the saying goes, ‘sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind’.

Lucie and George…bottom tier relationship. No chemistry. Both complete dry lunches.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

What’s your favourite snack?

1 Like

Twitter finally turning their opinion around on Anna. :giroud3::syringe::syringe: thank fuck! horrible women

:laughing:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

4 of them going tonight apparently. The couple with least amount of votes and then the Islanders choose the other couple. Not sure who it could be. Maybe Lucie and George?

Danny and Jourdan and Lucie and George probs

Ah yeah completely forgot about Danny and Jourdan – on that basis they’re defo gone!

1 Like

Jourdan - that spelling triggers me.

How long more left in this?

You could just mute the thread :wink:

Final is three weeks today :cry:

Haven’t been reading the thread much, was just wondering.

2 Likes

Well since Amy has now quit the villa we can guess Lucie and George was the other couple to leave. Hope she is alright. Good decision to leave for her metal health tbh.