Reality TV

Keep rustling them Cristo. Love it, their leader the one they trusted has snaked them.

:joy::joy::joy:

Still don’t know why you lot are posting on here haha tho you got your wish off a separate thread yet here you all are :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

By the way Calum, did you see the reason Sherif got kicked off? He did an interview.

Accuses the Love Island producers of racism :eyes: so @Electrifying may have been right when he said what Sherif did wrong was…

1 Like

Yeah maybe a warning would have been enough but he did say in the sun interview that he called Amber a lighty so maybe they felt he’s already had a warning and this was the next step

I’m not missing out on good memeage just because i think love island is pants :smiley:

1 Like

But you won’t understand the love island memes if you don’t watch it? No? haha

1 Like

I shouldn’t be surprised, but Molly Mae looks so much fitter in her gram pics lol

Well it’s not that hard to follow for the most part knowing the basic format of the show.

2 Likes

9PM finally!! Been looking forward to this all day haha.

“Joe has been dumped from the island”

@Calum I like how much love you show to something that you enjoy, you get the most out of it as possible

1 Like

Watching love island is more enjoyable than supporting arsenal :bellend:

Wish he’d apply this to his poor, neglected PS4

4 Likes

sounds like my friend Jamie

I probably won’t play it again until FIFA 20 comes out now.

Ye ragin? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Love Island doesn’t have Mustafi or Xhaka.

Love Island never disappoints you, let’s you down or embarrasses you.

Love Island has more likeable people than the Arsenal squad

Love Island wouldn’t bottle top 4.

I will never take it back

:hipster:

1 Like

I don’t like Love Island but even I would watch it instead of this current arsenal team

:unai:

1 Like

He’s not wrong tbh, I’d 100% rather watch Love Island than Arsenal

Amber and Michael are absolute couple goals :raised_hands: