Reality TV

I listened to the little boy inside me that said love Island is a shit show that drives people to suicide :bellend:

1 Like

thank u, next

The new Irish girl is straight up :fire::fire::fire:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lol Tommy that starter was horrific :joy::joy:

The memes the memes :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

I love how she was saying all that, and “I can imagine myself screaming his name”, and the other new girl is like “calm down love you’ve only been in here twenty fucking minutes”

While I’m here:

:joy:

4 Likes

ALSO:

1 Like

Here’s hoping Molly Mae gets fucked over. Her complete turnaround on Tommy is hilarious.

Love it when they transfer the power from either the boys to the girls, or vice versa.

Amber is growing on me but would have been funny if she played it cool for one more day - my boy Michael would have just cracked on fully with the two new girls and she wouldn’t be able to even blame him because she’s playing games with him

2 Likes

You people may convert me to this show even still…

Michael is the best guy! I think him and Amber are good together. I’m beginning to like Amber aswell now haha

Yeah Molly loved having Tommy, Anton and Danny chat to her but when Tommy goes on a date with the new girl she turns pyscho :joy:

2 Likes

@JakeyBoy @Sol

Looks :fire::fire::fire::fire: tonight!! Absolutely buzzing for this tonight now!! :joy:

Tommy: “The way your acting it’s like you love me!!”

2 Likes

@Sol aint a part of this. He is a sophisticated grown up adult.

1 Like

I’m sorry LB my man. Being honest, I would never have watched this show were it not for my wife. It’s something she watches religiously and she puts it on every night. Couldn’t help but eventually get suckered into it and fuck it, I enjoy it now.

It is what it is :poldi:

It makes me cringe a lot, and it’s basically the equivalent of a bunch of grown ass human beings playing kiss chase in the school playground…but it’s great entertainment. Can’t deny that shit.

3 Likes

Im very sad that you watch this. I find comfort in the fact that you are able to acknowledge how damaging, superficial and self-centered the Reality TV culture stands for.

3 Likes

How dare you come into our thread and slander our beloved show.

Haven’t you got some studying to be doing? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This gif is exactly how I reacted when I saw this clip briefly at the end of last night’s show.

“GWAAAN TOMMY TELL 'ER WHAT TIME IT IS”

@sol yeah we all start cos of the Mrs, then it becomes real :joy:

4 Likes

Big Anton has come off well from that video :joy:

It made “yes anton” trend actual scenessss :joy:

“Antonnnnnnnnn…” “I swear you’ll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in.”

The true :goat:

“Yes Anton” trending tears in my eyes :wenger2:

2 Likes

Molly Mae got what she deserved. She loved being the one with her options open, being at the centre of the triangles. Table got turned on her and she went into full psycho / hypocrite mode.

She didn’t give anything proper to Tommy in terms of commitment, and was even saying yesterday that she fancies every guy who walks in. But the second her position has been threatened, she comes out with all that bullshit.

She got put in her fucking place, fair play for Tommy standing up for himself and also Anton shitting all over her too.

2 Likes

Took me a few seconds to get this :joy::joy::joy::joy:

ELITEEEEEEE :raised_hands:

Amy is really annnoying now. Can she just chill the fuck out? :joy:

1 Like

Maura could do with a dose of confidence

3 Likes

Maura has absolutely zero chill :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Amy really needs to fuck off. Bitter, beggie person you can’t force Lucie to hang out with you!! She needs to leave pronto

This was very uncomfortably lol. Guaranteed this would have sent twitter into flames if it was the reverse :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: