Reality TV

Kem and Amber are the favourites to win now, so you never know. It’s a shame Chris and Kem can’t win together, that’d be my ideal outcome :smile:

1 Like

I can’t wait for this trash to be over.

3 Likes

Every time I post about Love Island in this thread someone also posts someone like the above :joy:

What will I do with my life when Love Island finishes tonight :neutral_face:

1 Like

My money’s on Chris and Olivia.

TBH I actually don’t mind who wins it. I like them all in their own ways. I wanted Alex and Mon to get kicked of last night and they were the last couple I didn’t really want to see win it.

Love island is the new walking dead. Everytime there is a new comment on it half the forum have to come in and let everyone else know they stopped watching it in case we forgot.

2 Likes

Celebrate and rejoice like the rest of us? :cristo:

What about those who have never watched the Walking dead either? :gunnersaurus:

1 Like

I don’t get this though if you’re not interested in a show you would just ignore it and not post about it?

When you post about your special cars going round in a circle for hours no one goes its shit do they? :wink:

Apart from one post I made about it weeks ago, I’ve done exactly that and not commented about the show :slight_smile: End of the day, I don’t really care what people watch, everyone has their own tastes and interests, but people can still say if something’s good or not.

I’m not going to trigger on your last sentence though :wink:

1 Like

KEMBER YESSSSS

Kem carried Amber so hard. Never liked her. But Kem was such a legend, he deserved it.

2 Likes

Sooooooooooooooooo is she fucking him with a strap-on?

Or is his dick just at an angle?

I’d assume the former

Just missing a top knot and vape pen

5 Likes

Don’t tell the bride, I can’t believe any if this is happening, it’s actually fantastically bad.

“I can’t wait for this trash to be over”

:wink:

1 Like

I KNEW IT. :rofl:

1 Like

Love Island, Don’t tell the bride…

Da fuck? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Reality TV is probably one of my favourite TV genre’s.

Come at me Film boy :wink:

Seriously, I cannot watch Reality tv. I can’t stand it. Especially the people on them, who are usually the most annoying, self-obsessed fuckwits imaginable.

8 Likes