Reality TV

I dunno, my idea of something that’s entertaining with lots of twists is Karting :wenger:

1 Like

I watch both. I like to keep my life balanced. The other day I watched an Adolf Hitler documentary followed by Love Island. That’s diversity for ya :sunglasses:

To be fair, Love Island has some decent acting too :grin:

1 Like

Love Island is mainly watched by a younger generation of people, allow it :slight_smile:

Had a Go Kart as a kid and never used it :neutral_face:

I agree.
One is a programme about evil, that is aimed at the masses in an attempt to convince them to follow their unscrpulous ways, that ruins society and is morally bankrupt with no redeeming features.

The other is a documentary on Adolf Hitler :wink:

1 Like

A man can’t live on caviar alone.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/LoveIsland/status/881492606248783872

This gonna be good! Can it be 9PM now?!

@GunnerGirl @Gunnerpr @Phoebica

1 Like

Fuck that recoupling was INTENSE. Absolutely brilliant TV

1 Like

Such a tense episode. Recoupling more tense than penalty shootouts

I’m on holiday Calum! I can’t watch it - not sure how well it’d go down if I went into a local bar and asked them to put it on. But from my friend’s WhatsApp messages I can tell tonight was a good one! I have a lot to catch up on.

1 Like

Just heard there could be a double dumping on Love Island tonight? :grimacing: Holy cow, they need to stop doing this to me

#loveisland #plottwist #intense #scenes #double #dumping #doubledumping #kony2012

Love Island is not brilliant TV

Unless you’re retarded

3 Likes

For someone who hates it you post about it quite a lot :wink:

I just cant stand back and let someone call it brilliant

I must voice my concern goddammit

6 Likes

Yes, Piers! :giroud3: The impression… :joy:

Another television snob I see. :eyes: #TeamSusanna

Whats the point in these votes when the new lot just get voted of every single time.

Agreed. new people should be given a bye for the first vote. Means people like Chyna would have stayed in :cry:

The best thing Morgan has ever said in his life :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Love Island final tonight :cry:

Really hope Kem & Amber win but think it’s gonna be Camilla and Jamie :expressionless: