Reality TV

They have it in the bag provided neither of them get their heads turned.

Feel sorry for Andrew and then I think he ain’t helping himself by being so sappy over Tasha, where’s your dignity fella !!

1 Like

2 Likes

Unseen bits and Jake from last year watching jealous as fuck as Luca sucks Gemma toes :joy::joy: he puts all 5 in by end for some reason lol.

Unseen bits just shows the funny bits from the week that dont make the serious weekday shows I like it for a laugh

Indiyah in the bathroom sounded like she is being murdered when its just that she’s seen a lizard :joy::joy:

Edit:

They posted it on twitter :joy:

1 Like

Tonight is a yawn fest of an episode. Amazing how some of the unseen bits don’t make the cut in an episode like this!

3 Likes

I can’t believe Jay is still trying with Paige lol I’m embarrassed. I would have told her I am gonna pull away and let you concentrate on Jacques as you are into him more after this ep :joy:

1 Like

Must rate himself

1 Like

Wonder what annoyed Gemma in the preview for tomorrow :joy:

Jay needs to take the L and move on. Specially after they both left there separate beds in the middle of the night for a private chat :joy:

1 Like

Sounds like Ekin-Su master manipulator has opened her gob again :pray:t5:

Master manipulator? Not sure I’d credit her with being smart of savvy enough to earn such a title lol

1 Like

I was being facetious :rofl:

1 Like

EKIN SIUUUU causing mischief again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahahaha what a top class shit stirrer, literally got right up from her seat and went and told Paige and Jacques, not the vaguest hint of subtlety about it.

Game recognises game though, Ekin knows Jacques is a shit stirrer too, he’s not telling Luca to have his back, he seems like a right snake to me. If I was in that villa I’d be keeping Jacques at arms length.

1 Like

:joy: spot on

4 Likes

:joy: She knows exactly what she’s doing

3 Likes

Ah, the challenge where they get in trouble for getting turned on by the wrong people.

Got to love Dami, “she is so fucking sexy!” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

FFS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

My word, Indiyah

1 Like

Fcks sake dem dances :rofl:

Jesus that was incredible :joy:

I was living for Luca’s reaction’s :arteta:

Btw is this challenge not super early this year haha