Reality TV

Does anyone on here watch Love Island?

Absolutely love it. Highly addictive. Can’t miss an episode territory lol

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s amazing! Last year’s series was better but i still love it. @Mysty you’re missing out - it’s trash TV at its best :grinning:

1 Like

Yes! Absolutely loving this two villas twist.

Looks wise I’d say Montana is the best girl in there and has an incredible arse. Then I’d say Amber but she’s a bit mental.

All the guys are cool as well. Specially Marcel, Legend

Missing out @Mysty watch one episode and you’ll be hooked :wink:

1 Like

Love Island is great imo. My life for the last few weeks. Alex is kinda hot

2 Likes

Im completely addicted to this show. Its actually great haha.

2 Likes

Love Island is whats wrong with humanity

5 Likes

Hater.

Watch it and you’ll love it :wink:

Reality TV is fucking awful

9 Likes

Montana is lovely, I interviewed her on the phone before the show started and she’s also smart and very quick witted. I’m shocked that none of the guys seem that interested in her.

I’m actually on holiday at the moment, but I’m going to watch every episode I miss when I get back in 10 days or so, I’m sad like that :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haters gonna hate :hipster:

1 Like

I’m confused @BigWeng_4LYFE lol why have you liked my post… Do they show it in America?

I’ll happily take up permanent residence in the haters corner as far as that garbage is concerned :ok_hand:

1 Like

Because you are talking like you know these people or something it was funny lol.

This programme is on every night. We do know these people :sunglasses:

1 Like

Creepy Craig can do one.

I like how you get so many likes that you now challenge them. You popular bastard you.

1 Like

If you watch Love Island for a bit you’ll start to become hooked to it. It’s entertaining and has lots of twists.

I watched it for approximately 200 seconds and wanted a refund on my life

10 Likes

The two ends of the TV spectrum.

One of them is quality TV.
Highly rated and award winning, that has great characters, brilliant acting, great direction, and one of the most popular series on TV.

The other is Love Island.

1 Like