Raul Sanllehi (sacked)

Mans got Arteta fan on his site. Fuck him.

I know we are different and don’t react in the same way to bad situations.

I’m not at all convinced by the Barcelona transfer policy and think they’ve signed a tonne of duds over the last decade.

I don’t intend to comment too much on what’s going on until it’s happened and we have greater clarity. But I am absolutely certain that Gazidis is a massive cunt.

5 Likes

Yeah Barca have signed heaps of duds, it just hasn’t mattered due to the top end talent and the fact they are so strong financially.

1 Like

One thing is for sure though if we’re losing Mislintat because the club want to bring in a technical director to go above him then I think it calls into the question just how ridiculous appointing him was in the first place. We brought him in to oversee our recruitment and he should, based on his wealth of experience, be the number one person in charge of that.

Right now it just appears like we’ve got a lot of people making decisions and it’s creating a mess.

2 Likes

Sanllehi admitted that whilst he has strong contacts around the game that his area of expertise was not necessarily identifying talent and bringing the players in.

Imagine being Sven and reading that. What a cunt :joy:

1 Like

Where’s that from? Be interested to read a bit more.

2 Likes

Wasn’t this known before?

Don’t think any expected him to come here as a talent identifier but someone to negotiate deals

3 Likes

Things needed to be run efficiently and while discussing that subject, Sanlleli focused on the contract situation, saying that tough decisions needed to be made at times to ensure the club can operate successfully.

And he then told the room that from now on, any player at Arsenal who doesn’t renew his contract and is entering the final two years of his current deal would be sold, unless they are at the end of their career so their value is relatively low.

That means that in the summer, decisions must be taken on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Mesut Ozil, Sokratis, Shkodran Mustafi and Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who all have contracts which are due to expire in 2021.

1 Like

Sounds like a huge overhaul about to happen.

Good stuff.

1 Like

That’s the reporter concluding that? Not sure why you would sell those guys except Mustafi. They’ll be around 30/31-ish. Just try to squeeze the last ounce of their peak out of them. On paper and with luck of the draw Emery should be able to manage that core to a final eight in the CL.

The words “closed,” “stable,” horse," and “bolted” spring to mind

What a genius idea.
Who would have thought that letting your best players run their contracts down and then leave for nothing was a good idea?
Our board it seems.

Only if he refuses to renew his contract. :mustafi:

I guess we’ll see more of that ‘Ozil being frozen out’ fiasco because the club wants to sell a player or that player isn’t signing a new contract.
Falls in line with the Rambo, Ozil and even Jenkinson treatment. You would expect the latter to get more games in with his competition minus Bellerin.

2 Likes

lol

Coming over here taking our jerbs.

3 Likes

Not sure I feel about this. I’m leaning to think it’s a good direction