Raul Sanllehi (sacked)

Sorry, but some banter is ok, but not enjoying us struggling. Pathetic.

No one is enjoying our demise, being honest about our situation and the state of affairs is different to enjoying the situation.

1 Like

Read the 2 scots above. They are…mmmm…arghhh…i shut up.

I think you’re knee-jerking hard here. Literally nobody knows what’s going on and the reasons behind what’s to come so until we get some answers it’s all just conjecture.

4 Likes

You’re taking it too much to heart Luca. Everyone is not happy with the current demise with Arsenal. It is painful and depressing. But in classic British style, we manage it in the only way we know how, and that’s through humour in adveristy. Sometimes, you really can only laugh at the situation, because of how ridiculous it’s become.

2 Likes

Yeah, i am a latino boy. We are a bit different :wink:

None of us know who signed who and which player was which person’s target.

The only semi-concrete thing we actually have to go on is that Mislintat caused trouble at Dortmund and left under a cloud, if it’s the same situation here then move him on, I don’t have a problem with it.

IF last summer’s signings were all 100% Mislintat men then I think on balance they were neither an unqualified success nor awful. We can do better though.

Harmony at the club would be a good start rather than having a power struggle between a bunch of men that have only been here a year tops

5 Likes

Maybe but you can’t deny there was a huge buildup to Sven being our ace in the hole to compete, central to our plans, with a very good record at Dortmund for what he was trying to do. And now 1 year after, he’s gone.

We’re meant to trust Sanllehi, who did a stand-up job at Barcelona, getting in the likes of Alex Song.

But if that’s too harsh, the main thing is that I can’t really see a plan anymore for what we’re trying to do to get back to the top.

And that’s why for me it’s over. I truly thought that despite everything, the club wanted to win but that thinking is over. It’s gonna be a long time until we are anywhere near the top, if at all.

These decisions show that there is rank incompetence at the very top of this club. No idea how that gets sorted.

It’s depressing reading, and many won’t like it but that’s how I feel rn.

@Calum I’m actually cracking up at some of the memes on twitter :arteta:

4 Likes

Haha post them on here

Not enjoying it. We are the laughing stock of the Premier League so how can anyone find it funny?

If all you have to contribute here is telling other people to stop posting then I’m going to tell you to stop posting. There’s been good discussion here for the most part today. If you’re not interested in reading it then just don’t read it.

3 Likes

Have you ever met anyone British mate? We love to take the piss out of ourselves and we’re the first ones to kick us when we’re down. Better we do it ourselves first than anyone else right? It’s the British way mate, anything else would be futile :joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Nooooo :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

He was the first OA banter thread. What a time to be alive! The cunt was having a medical a day according to twitter :joy::joy:

A couple threads for those who want to start cutting.

Ffs Man City get the good Barca guys and we get the fucking btec version :joy:

2 Likes

Reality is I’m not overly convinced by Barca’s transfer strategy, all of the success they’ve achieved which has been an abundance is through the youth system with Messi, Iniesta, Xavi etc… Barca have made lots of average buys also, so I don’t hold out much hope for Raul Sanllehi.

If this rumour is true that he prefers to look for targets based on “relationships” instead of taking an analytical approach and that’s why this headbutting with Sven has occurred, we are so fucked now. How stupid can we get?

Ironic isn’t it; his title is literally “Director of Football Relations”. They were trying to tell us.

1 Like