Random football stuff

@shamrockgooner here we go, the technology has come now

Looks good. Let’s see it with the Martinelli v Brighton goal pelase.

2 Likes

Yeah, let’s go back retroactively decide all the results again. :rofl:

Reckon Man Utd will lose a couple titles. :grimacing:

Now all we need is tech. to prevent an attacking player’s body part from moving into an offside position.

500 Hz cameras ey. then why am I watching the games at like 30. I immediately demand better streams.

1 Like

Love it. Fuck human cunts making decisions.

I don’t understand why its semi-automated. The VAR is surely just going to do what it says anyway? Especially if there’s a replay showing it definitively. You can’t say it’s onside then show me a knee sticking through that imaginary barrier on the replay.

1 Like

I went to Southend a few days ago, with my mate who’s a West Ham supporter and we had a competition to see what club had the most football shirts.

West Ham had the most, with us just behind but in third, with three kids wearing them, was PSG and only one of them had Messi on the back.

I know Southend is geographically quite near France but that’s ridiculous.

We can automate goal-line decisions, offside decisions, corner kicks and throw-ins since these are black & white situations.

Leave the fouls & penalties to the ref & VAR.

This will instantly bring down the time VAR takes away from the game, which is it’s biggest criticism.

My nephew, 9 to my dismay, supports PSG because of Messi and Mbappe, has PSG kit with Messi on the the top and thats in greater London…

1 Like

At work someone asked who the best player in the world was. One said Neymar (lol), another said Mbappe. I said Benzema and the response was he was old and finished…

hahaha :joy:

1 Like

:pires2:

1 Like

No Arsenal in the top ten. We’re slipping. :santi:

1 Like

6 Man United players. Fucking lol

During that period it would have been 8

1 Like

Even funnier :arteta:

1 Like

That’s not that mad considering he is arguably the most popular sportsperson in the world.

Maguire’s numbers though…
Maybe it’s Man Utd being associated with Ronaldo bringing more attention to them. Still, Maguire trumps the others below him.

The guy is really hated ffs. Booed in a friendly recently too.

Ffs I’ve never seen this David Silva one :joy:

Looks like he’s at the arthritis cup 1936.

11 Likes

I never knew Art Garfunkel was a footballer

8 Likes