Random football stuff

England - Holland 5-1

@Phoebica ffs we got owned

Do you have a thousand left backs there too?

Dunno cant say I have ever watched a Scotland women match lol

1 Like

Yeah, Beth Mead is just too good. And we are second favourites to win the Euros tbf.

Also, I like how England women are managed by a Dutch woman and Netherlands are managed by an Englishman :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Did England beat the Netherlands dressed as them?

The disrespect :joy:

1 Like

Yes, we played in orange under a Dutch manager while they wore white under an English manager. Nonsense game :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Was so confused when I watched the highlights this morning. Haha.

Shocked to see some of the goals we let in. Amateur stuff. Especially our goalkeeper. Terrible.

Sadly goalkeeping is often the one area where women football is lacking, even on the highest of levels.

3 Likes

Games gone. :xhaka:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not having goal line technology at 2010 for the most prestigious tournament in football was stupid.

I am surprised there weren’t more controversial events like this one.

2 Likes

Leah! :heart_eyes:

Tell me about it, we’d have won the tournament if not for that

1 Like

Haha England deserved that. Great moment

Newcastle Al-Ahli United FC :joy:

They bought a football club and will probably make it good and that will probably make some people think they’re alright, that’s sports washing.

I don’t understand why this is being called sports washing. It’s a colour scheme on one season’s third kit at the end of the day. I think it’s way overblown.

2 Likes

Yeah, the reason for this being overblown is because Saudi Arabia’s national kit is exactly the same apparently. I saw it as a joke, but for people seeing this seriously, yeah, I don’t think it’s a big deal.

1 Like

They could have gone green and white barcode.

1 Like

6 Likes

Because footballers aren’t operating machinery or driving massive lorries for a living you fucking cretin.

6 Likes