Random football stuff

Should have told me, I’d have waved to you from the opposite stand. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Quality pics mate

1 Like

Didn’t you want to say hello to @shamrockgooner on his own patch?

1 Like
5 Likes

Textbook last-man, professional foul

TL;DR

How to win penalties

Do:
One on one convo :rightwards_hand: :leftwards_hand:
Hugs :hugs:
Create an intimate, safe, loving environment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Passionate speech :speaking_head:

Don’t:
Take ages making notes :hourglass_flowing_sand:
Write notes in the middle of the team huddle :memo:
Put pressure on players by putting them on the spot in team huddle :cold_sweat:
Be a Tuchel :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’ve got a good tactic too.

Azpilicueta, kick your penalty 3 inches left and don’t hit the post. Then you win at penalties.

6 Likes

lol that stuff is great but also what if the goalkeeper just guesses really well on that particular day?

Penalties are one of the least tactical things at this level of football tbh.

1 Like

“the best thing about not having to prove anything you claim as causality is that you can say whatever the fuck you want”

- Muttley from wacky races (probably)

2 Likes
8 Likes

It’s not a funny one like those above, but I know I’m not the only one on here who will never forget this fella

1 Like

Seeing a lot of OTD (on this day) tweets that are pissing me off. May 17th is a shit day.

I’ve seen it so you must too. Those are the rules

This is the last thing any of us needed to see today after last night you bastard

1 Like

Peter Drury is the best commentator of the last 15-20 years in my eyes. He’s my favourite alongside Barry Davies

Both so classy

2 Likes

Anyone following what’s happening with Gueye?

Yep, refused to wear a t shirt supporting LGBTQ+ and ended up getting dropped because of it

1 Like

Might have to return my woke badge here but I think he’s perfectly entitled to not want to wear something endorsing something he doesn’t agree with.

And I don’t think it’s fair for a club (or any employer really) to try to force players to do it either, especially in his case where he’s endorsing something illegal in his home country that he visits regularly and is a prominent figure in.

8 Likes

He doesn’t want to go to jail when he goes home, either.