Random football stuff

looks scared for his life

Watching Brazil Venezuela in the copa America. Weird and flat watching again without crowds after the Euros.

1 Like

Oh dear…

3 Likes

Check that mans Paddy Power account.

1 Like

It’s great the keeper gets the final touch because it’d be unfair on the defender getting the goal against his name.

1 Like
12 Likes

Quentin Tarantino quite possibly behind the camera for those shots lol

5 Likes

Show me those FEET!

4 Likes

No kink shaming here… but feet :nauseated_face:

I think the camera guy was trying to get a shot of something else guys

6 Likes

Long interview with Thiago.

2 Likes

I thought I was being too ‘old man shouts at cloud’ when I said artistry is falling out of the game. Even Cesc said the other day on TV that football is becoming more robotic.

Miss those absolute gem of players you got in the 90s and 2000s. Your Zidanes, Bergkamps, Zolas etc. Dying breed for sure.

I think the pattern of play in most top level games reflects this now. All cagey tactical affairs with not much flair on show, just robotic actions the players have been programmed to play like since grassroots.

16 Likes

Yep. I guess players are way too engineered nowadays, from the earliest days.
Back in the day top players, legends, when they were kids used to play football on the streets, just for fun, probably more than they trained at their clubs. I think just about every player talked about it.
That’s how they developed their creativity and style… I guess the kids nowadays can’t do that.

2 Likes

I remember saying a while back, maybe last year, that football has gotten quite boring to me with the lack of flair players in the modern game.

It’s all about running and pressing and gegenpress and all that shit.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Did they forget to gas up the tank?

3 Likes

:mega:GOALKEEPER SCORING ALERT :mega:

3 Likes