Random football stuff

Shut the fuck up that’s outrageous. Sign him up Vinai

joke…over head :xhaka:

I wasn’t replying to you

In relation to the above.

I’m shocked. Surely there was nothing dodgy about the big footballing nation of Qatar being awarded the World Cup? :thinking:

1 Like

The World Cup bidding process has long been riddled with corruption and Qatar wasn’t the first country to benefit from it. It’s just (unsurprisingly) the first nation to come under intense criticism for it.

6 Likes

Gutted that we haven’t got anyone on the list. Our team needs a knobhead.

2 Likes

I reckon the intense criticism is because it really stands out as being an exceptionally poor and undeserving choice. For all we know, Germany getting it in 06 was totally corrupt, but it didn’t attract the same scrutiny because their stadiums weren’t built by modern day slaves, their summer temperatures are reasonable, they have a rich footballing history, they aren’t exceptionally intolerant of certain minorities and they love beer.

3 Likes

Glad you added ‘exceptionally’ :smiley:

3 Likes

Some of these goals, insane.

Ignore the thumbnail :laughing: outrageous choice by the editor.

3 Likes

One of the comments underneath the video translated from Portuguese.

Arsenal has long been a team that has always played beautifully, a pity that they didn’t win many titles, but still is one of the best teams in the world.

:cry:

3 Likes

1996 - 2011. :hipster:

5 Likes

Sarkozy next, because he is the one who ordered Platini to use UEFA’s vote for Qatar

Fucks like Platini think they did nothing wrong because they see the world cup as something of theirs that’s there to be sold. Ultimately that’s kind of true in a legal sense in the same way F1 races are or even something like the US Open in golf but it just rankles a bit more when it comes to football.

The whole area of sports administration is an absolute minefield.

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

How about most likely to shag your pregnant wife?

1 Like

I have ssn on in the background and the guy just sent it to the england ladies game and asked how they are playing after 53 seconds of the match, at least wait 54 seconds to find out