Random football stuff

It’s a terrible list. Klopp, Hiddink and Simeone being above Wenger is embarrassing.

But the whole thing is a disaster.

9 Likes

Don’t forget Zidane. That Real Madrid Squad with Ronaldo in it barely needed any management.

What a rubbish list, where the fck is Tony Pulis???

How is Chapman above Heynckes?

A CL with Ajax got Van Gaal 18 place :rofl::rofl:

Jupp has 2 CLs. 25th. :bellerin:

1 Like

I feel that since many of these names are only half way through their careers it makes the list a bit skewed, mixing careers that are not finished with ones that are.

For example: Mou is 13th. Won the league 8 times in 4 different countries, he won the league half of his years as a manager probably lol. He won the CL twice with underdogs Porto first and Inter in the period where Barca was perhaps the best team in the history of the sport (beat them 3-1 at home).

That puts him behind Shankly who won the domestic league three times and won one European Cup and that’s it. I mean, Zidane got 3 CLs and one domestic win with much tougher competition instead in 3 years and that got him 22nd.

By this logic Pep shouldn’t even be in the top 100 then lol

France Football lost all credibility with the Ballon d’or a while ago,rubbish paper trying to stay relevant .

1 Like

I wonder what the criteria is, surely it isn’t just based on trophies, some of these managers revolutionised football whether continental wise or domestically, or revolutionised football clubs which plays a big part in their status today, some even won trophies beyond all odds.

Off the top of my head, think it’s harsh someone like Guy Roux doesn’t make the list. 44 years at the club!

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Pogba once he retires & doesn’t have goals to show for, will be one cringe motherfucker, trying to be cool all the time.

6 Likes

14 Likes

Some cunt made it up.

4 Likes

Debatable list but they got number one right at least.

Unbelievably fucking tacky those rings.

You got medals, like everyone else who wins a trophy, why not just leave it there?

But obviously it would be two of the most egotistical cunts in the sport who would feel the need.

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of jewelry but they are nice rings tbf

Personally I think SAF’s success trumphs Michels. 13 league wins over 20 years of managing in a top European league is unrivaled, I don’t feel anyone can compete with that. Obv. people condition their choices on different things and it is very subjective, but for me the longevity - he bossed it over several eras (in terms of style) of football, and combined with the obligatory European success of 2 CL it just says more imo.

There are plenty of managers on here whose reigns was usually about winning the domestic league 2-3 times and maybe one big European trophy with that. I just can’t help but feeling that SAF and for example Mou are rated too low, I guess because I rate the flexibility they have shown.

Also Trappatoni should be higher, his ranting game is unparalleled:

1 Like

Why are you worse than Gunnergirl?

Haha loved the rant but poor Strunz.

I simply see Michels as the best because of the his style of football. It totally took the game to another level and made it purely beautiful to watch.
Michels the coach and Cruyff the player is the greatest combination of talent ever put together in football.

For what its worth im a huge admirer of SAF too.