Random football stuff

*1 pound and millions in debt

OA should buy it. @Luca_from_Italy could form the boardroom. Got no shortage of willing managers. @Joshua could do the legal stuff and @Persona could film some promotional work. @JakeyBoy catering obviously.

4 Likes

Maybe you could pay for it with all them free pints you’re drinking? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Black and white silent picture with German intertitles coming up.

2 Likes

@JakeyBoy catering and drugs, tbh.

1 Like

Diet of Filet o Fish and weed is it? #optimalnutrition

5 Likes

Actually, more to @Stroller 's point, why doesn’t OA have a podcast? I’d listen to some of you bozos every two weeks.

1 Like

Not as good as this one from the weekend :smile:

3 Likes

David Beckham statue prank. Nailed Harry Kane though tbf

3 Likes
4 Likes

What’s wrong with it lol? For a kid it’s okay

Why? In stead of paying way to much money for one in the club store you might as well try this to get one.

It’s really distasteful and in many cases it’s probably the parents coming up with the idea. If I was a player I’d give my shirt to the kid nearest the little entitled brat with a sign.

5 Likes

Yeah plus the fact he has a bloody good seat at the front of the row.

Also even if you think it’ OK for children to do it (though if any child of mine did it, i’d take them to the divorce court) it’s not just kids who do it. Fully grown men also take handwritten “can I have your shirt?” signs to football matches :flushed:

People here really have no compassion at all lol. They’re just a kid. Getting one of their favourite players shirts could make their day or even year

They’re lucky enough to be at the game in the first place, that’s already a dream for any youngster.

If I’d ever taken a sign like that to the footy as a kid I think my dad would have slapped me so hard I ended up in North Bank and I’d have had my season ticket confiscated.

3 Likes

You guys say that but you would equally cherish a Pires shirt if you were handed one.

I won’t do that but I can understand why some would. It’s fine imo unless they block someone’s view by holding such a banner

Got both the home and away from the Invincibles season signed by him.

Wouldn’t have begged it with a shit A4 printout on the terraces though. Its fucking cringe and a really lame modern phenomenon.