Random football stuff

aawww too cute, has talent too. That must be mustafis kid left on his butt there at the beginning :giroud:

1 Like

:disappointed:

Possibly one of my favourite ads ever. Stolen Youtube comments accuratly sums up my feelings:

Visually beautiful, short and to the point, the music is a perfect fit, and it perfectly portrays both the people’s excitement for the Champions League and the company’s role in it. 10/10, one of the best advertisements ever.

1 Like

If we’re doing football adverts, Nike have always been frontrunners, whether on screen or in print

:fire:

16 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

:arteta: this guy

9 Likes

In case anyone was undecided on whether or not Cardiff should pay Nantes for Sala, Steve has settled the matter with an indisputable analogy

6 Likes

Fucking love that, the man wants to win. Bummer he became so bitter lately, genuinely enjoyed him trolling about for years, now he lost his mojo with the United drama.

1 Like

5 Likes

:no_mouth:

Crepe Reina lol

1 Like

Matt le tossier eh :henry2:

Jif Hurst was well ahead of his time and missed out.

1 Like

Marc Shrovermars

2 Likes
7 Likes

I was so hoping we were about to “see” a goal scored to see how that was conveyed and the joy it would bring.

Lovely video though

I love us humans.
I simply do.

People like to put ‘humans’ down either out of humility or taking us for granted or for being edgy; but we are just the best.

1 Like

Yeah, humans are great.

Women on the other hand…

4 Likes

Anyone want to buy a football club?