Qarabağ FK vs Arsenal (The Craigie derby)

How is Sokratis being the first non Wenger signing to score for Arsenal not a stat?

Is Welbeck playing for a new contract, or is it simply a coincidence that he’s gotten a bit better lately, his workrate went up etc?

One non Wenger signing has scored for Arsenal since he left is a stat. (But a nonsense one as I indicate above).

Sokratis is the first, that’s trivia.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s how they presented this fact on the telly just now. It’s “first goal” cos otherwise you have the likes of Bergkamp etc scoring goals into the noughties.

But in essence, as you said, all this means is he’s the first of our summer signings to score. Not a great bit of trivia really if you stop and think about it lol

1 Like

That’s ok then.

/statpolice

2 Likes

More trivia than a stat.

Why are you like this?

LENOOOOO!!!

1 Like

Leno deputizing for Cech :fire:

1 Like

For once I can imagine we are Bayern Monaco. :de:

3 Likes

Don’t take it personally. I heard it on the telly and thought “that’s interesting, I’ll get my phone out and post it on OA”, but I stopped and thought that actually all it means is that he’s the first of our summer signings.

Wasn’t trying to disagree with you directly, just offering my thoughts in a general sense since I was posting about it anyway.

My stream keeps getting nuked.

Are you wearing fucking cycling leotards

1 Like

Erm, this getting a tad bit dicey now.

Those are well comfy in fairness.

I’m fucking with you. You’re right, it’s not terribly relevant. I just thought it was interesting.

Are they? Fair play, they look goofy on most guys except the likes of hoy, forstemann etc

ESR should have buried this.

How many times are Qarabağ gonna hit the side netting haha

Let’s hope that’s all they hit. We’re making them look better than they are.

1 Like