Possible cup game(s) v Liverpool

In this thread I’ll just comment on tonights game.

Outstanding defensive performance with 10 men, apart from the last 10 mins when we really fatigued I never felt Liverpool would score.

They had that shocker miss at the end, but Saka also could have scored.

Ben White was outstanding.

8 Likes

Well said mate. Lol.

1 Like

Lol GC’s on a roll tonight.

1 Like

Breaking News: Martinelli is still running in Anfield. They had to sedate him and carry him to the team’s bus.

4 Likes

Just as well we parked it on the edge of the box

2 Likes

This also sends a message to the board, there is so much spirit in this team. Get rid of Xhaka, get quality players in, there is potential for great things

Beginning of the end for Liverpools run of success.

Klopp and Salah will leave around the same time and they’ll take years to recover

1 Like

Hope the board won’t get the message wrong, thinking that we can tie the Pool with just 10 men, and don’t need any reinforcement

1 Like

As a fan of this football club for so long, that wouldn’t even suprise me, but its so obvious we are short.

Heroic performance considering the red… we even took it to them and could have scored… they created so little until the very end.

Proud of the boys - White looks like an absolute massive acquisition and just great stuff from several guys… going to decline to comment on Mr. Red.

1 Like

Vote to keep this as the thread for the second leg.

• Yes
  • No, shut it

0 voters

No!

Iprobably would as we allowed 450 posts before it even kicked off due to the delay.

If make it to the final, we’ll keep it alive still. This thread will be immortalised if we win the cup. :fire:

Just rename it “Arsenal v EFL”

2 Likes

Technically with our situation it probably deserves to keep this title.
Voted no though if it does go ahead.

Voted yes cos I’m superstitious like that

https://twitter.com/rehnato/status/1481750541176909827?s=20

Alisson’s as well I believe :ozil: Mugs

1 Like

Straight to pens after 90 mins if it’s a draw.

1 Like

Just listening to the BBC Football Daily podcast and they’re talking about us as if we just achieved world peace! They can’t believe we are capable of such a “fantastic” performance. Compared our performance to 10 men Chelsea overcoming Barcelona at the Camp Nou in the 2012 Champions League semi final :sweat_smile:

You could say last nights result was a false positive one