Podcasts & Audiobooks

Will certainly look out for this then, do you reckon it’s on whatever channel 4’s streaming platform is these days?

Richard Ayoade’s tash alone looks too good not to miss out on.

1 Like

I was checking if it was on All 4 myself yesterday and can confirm it is.

2 Likes

Richard Ayoade as Dean Learner, playing Thornton Reed, not putting on an act, but putting on the truth.

Fuck, I need to rewatch this this weekend, it’s been a while :grin:

Been watching What We do In the Shadows lately, so more Matt Berry and his wonderful voice is exactly what I’m in the mood for. He’s great playing Todd Rivers, who is playing Dr Lucien Sanchez.

Anyone checked out David Seaman’s podcast? He does it every week, lots of Arsenal chat and he interviews different legends too

https://www.youtube.com/@SeamanPodcast

If your next post is about David Seamans podcast you’re getting banned.

Was surprised to see Ramsdale had been on it. :wink:

Unless you can prove that you’re David Seaman.

2 Likes

Wait, Arseblog is on Spotify?!

I use the Google Podcast App to listen to it, never realised it was on Spotify!

1 Like

Been on it for years mate haha.

Wasn’t on it originally though. When I started listening to it in 2016 I had to download fucking acast to hear it for a few years :joy:

1 Like

Arsecast didn’t even make my top 5. Got a bit bored of it recently.

Does anyone listen to the ArsenalVision podcast? If I’m on a high after a win, Arsecast Extra is the default. Sometimes I’ll also listen to the Arsenal Vision podcast but it grates me sometimes. It sounds very bollocky in part but I do like Clive.

1 Like

I’ll put this here because I don’t know where else tbh.
There’s a 45 minute drama/play called Harry Kane on the BBC sounds app.
It tells the story of a Sri Lankan Taxi driver who goes to Qatar to work on stadium construction.
Fiction based on facts and it leaves a deep impression on you.

2 Likes

Had a look on sounds there. Sounds interesting.

Will give it a listen maybe tomorrow

1 Like

Is there a substantial connection to Kane in the narrative, or is it more of an eye catching title that includes the England captain for recognition to the masses?

Had a look on the blurb. He’s a Tottenham fan so I’d guess that is the reason

1 Like

And there I was hoping for a sympathetic lead character

His wife is Arsenal

Diary of a CEO with Moyes is very good.

One of the few non football or Arsenal podcasts I listen to

1 Like

Steven Bartlett’s stuff is absolutely brilliant, there’s been a few on there that I’ve though hmm don’t fancy that and have turned out to be some of the best ones.

1 Like