PlayStation 5

thatsthejoke

3 Likes

Real privileged to be the 10th like on this bit of brilliance.

1 Like

I was about to give him the magic 10th like, but seeing as he fed off my original 1 like joke, I took an embittered stance

3 Likes

Here’s a pitty like

1 Like

Already? Can’t wait to stay 2nd most important to the bf again :laughing:

Managed to preorder a ps5 this morning through EE. That’s my boxing Day weekend sorted

3 Likes

Managed to grab one from a friend at cost price. He had a few going so I thought, F it. Let me take the plunge.

11 Likes

Get ready to be blown away, controller is fucking next level. Congrats

3 Likes

@SRCJJ welcome to the ps5 club mate it’s a fantastic machine and like @BizzySignal said the controller is amazing

3 Likes

Anybody tried FIFA on PS5 and know if it’s worth it?

The main difference with titles like FIFA that were designed for the PS4 will be higher resolutions, higher frames per second and maybe a larger field of view. It’s possible they’ll also add in more detailed texture packs they added to the PC versions

1 Like

It’s dogshit, I actually had to go back on my ps4 for decent connection. Absolute farce, apparently ps5 FIFA patches are behind ps4 ones or some horse shit. Also don’t get me started on how the they’ve implement haptic feedback into the controller, towards the end of the game if you’re winning the entire dualsense bricks up and you can barely push buttons. They’ve taken this amazing technology and used it to piss the players off. Shambles of a company.

Honestly FIFA just trash game this year man- every year really- get yourself something better to play on that majestic machine.

1 Like

I’d definitely be after the exclusives

Any idea what’s a good game to start with? I just bought a new TV too so I don’t wanna spend more than enough money for one game. I’ll kill myself if I have to spend anymore money today lol

1 Like

Control was a really nice free game last month with PSN. It’s a PS4 game but the upgrades for the PS5 package were really nice, graphics looked amazing and it’s like a trippy MK Ultra nightmare from the people behind Alan Wake, you use telekinesis to launch objects at enemy’s and the haptic feedback while you are doing it is just lovely and immersive.

Though in terms of new generation stuff man there isn’t a terrible lot out at the moment, the only games I’ve played since I got it were Resident Evil 7, Control, The Forrest, FIFA, and Cyberpunk. All essentially last generation games.

I think I’ll go for Outriders next month but the only title I’m truly looking forward to is The Village.

1 Like

Cyberpunk 2077 is the most next generation multi-platform game which is next gen graphics. Control isn’t really next gen, it’s pretty and has ray tracing but not the jaw drop Cyberpunk is. Cyberpunks currently the hardest game to run on PC

Go for Astro’s Playroom for sure.
Id tou have the money later on try Spider-Man: Miles Morales.

1 Like

I’m tempted to get the Spider-Man one now. I’m only going to be able to afford one title, that seems like the logical choice based on what people say.

Any idea if the AC title is any good?

2 Likes

I didn’t think it was available for the PS5 yet? At least I can’t find it on the PSN store

It’s been taken off. Hard copy only at the moment. I enjoyed it way more than most people but honestly it wasn’t a patch on the Witcher. Certainly wasn’t worth Cd P tanking their rep.

I’d probably hold your money at the moment man, Valhalla and Spider Man are well received and reviewed but they’ll drop in price soon enough.

There’s a collection of free PS4 games on the PS5, I know it’s not why you would but a new generation console for but it’s a nice touch and has some solid classics in it.

2 Likes