Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

He didn’t want to play in the most pathetic, beta league on the planet. He is too Alpha for that.

2 Likes

lol if Dortmund were playing in England they’d be dreaming of EL football, keeping Everton company. The inconsistent fucks.

1 Like

It’s hard to believe a guy like Aubameyang actually left them in a sour way.

Didn’t Klopp manage Dortmund and left for Liverpool! Where would we be without Auba at this time of our football with an inadequate manager ?

49 goals in 73 appearances across all competitions since joining. 0.67 goals per game.

It’s a relatively small sample size, but that is the best goal to game ratio of any player we’ve ever had in the PL era. For sure, Henry’s 0.61 is more impressive given that he achieved that ratio after playing 300+ games for us, but the point is that Aubameyang is absolutely elite.

He’s been on fire since pre-season. He’s still bagging goals despite the utter shit show going on behind him.

Thank fuck we have him. The only downside being that his performances might keep Emery from being fired :arteta:

2 Likes

Read some stats that had us 19th if we take Auba’s goals out the equation.

I hate shit like that because auntie balls uncle etc. but it is worrying to rely on one player so badly.

He is literally the only player that is consistently performing. and even then he has quite a few bad days.

That should tell you how dysfunctional our team is.

3 Likes

Auba’s qualities were always evident, but there probably was an ounce of doubt if he could perform in England. So far, he is totally justifying and more the value we paid for him. Dortmund’s CEO is probably salty now that we, and not them, got the better part of the deal.

1 Like

Lol Dortmund CEO just butthurt. No one cares about CL if you play most of your football in a less relevant domestic league.

I’m sure players are just queuing up to leave clubs like Arsenal and United for teams like Bayer Leverkusen so they can not even be a contender in the Champions League anyway.

Yeah if I’m not mistaken, Bayern have been champions 9 out of the last 10 years… I imagine if you look at points total across the teams for that period, it makes for dismal reading. I like some of their clubs, but the Bundesliga is pretty much the definition of a one team league.

1 Like

:eyes:

23 Likes

:auba:

1 Like

Haha my guy :rofl:

And looking at how his Barca career has gone, that looks like a bloody great move on BVB’s part.

:joy:

1 Like

:arteta::arteta:

2 Likes

Lol love this guy so much

When I watch Auba at the Emirates his movement and runs are unbelievably good and intelligent. He’s a reasonably clinical finisher and still fairly quick but the intelligence of his movement is off the charts. Love his attitude too.

He’s definitely the best forward we’ve had in a long long time. Wish we’d had him the year we came second to Leicester- would’ve made all the difference in all probability.

4 Likes

Auba is a great guy, just don’t fuck with him.

2 Likes

Why is this man not our captain :auba:

1 Like

At this point, he or Laca should be for me… of course we have Xhakalamity, who clearly has dirt on Wenger and Emery.

Because captaincy is the kiss of death. He’ll definitely leave if he gets the armband (I’m just waiting for that theory to work on Xhaka)