Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Great goal that today. Pope was in top form and never got a chance to anticipate the shot.

2 Likes

That shot when he got the ball from pepe… too bad it didn’t went in, it would be a brilliant goal. The way he chipped the ball with his first touch, took the shoot before it hit the ground… Brilliant.

He didn’t really have any right to score from Cebellos ball today. Although he cocked up the chance Pepe played him in

Wish we got him a few years earlier when we were first linked.

1 Like

that bastard Pope stopped too many quality goals from us today.

Behnchode will fuck up vs Spurs though, stupid cnt

2 Likes

I wonder if we had had talks with Dortmund in the summer of 2017 and Wenger felt he was too expensive at the time. Which lead to Lacazette.

Whilst I am more than happy with Ozil and Lacazette here in hindsight Wenger probably needed to make other choices in stead of those two players (wide forward and Auba). Wenger’s last five transfer summers were just absolute shit.

Heavy links in summer of 2015 and Jan 2016.

But we bought… Nobody. Persisted with lamppost. Who then went 3 months without a goal. And Leicester won the league.

Gazidis ¯_(ツ)_/¯

8 Likes

I like him better as the striker but him and Pepe down the wings would be something else in terms of the speed they bring.

1 Like
8 Likes

@JakeyBoy this is when we need that ali g booyakasha

2 Likes

So that’s what passes for banter in our dressing room.

Neat.

No wonder we haven’t got any chemistry on the pitch

Really glad Mesut is using a blowdryer for his hair though. Taking top measures to minimise chances of catching his next cold

6 Likes

But next news is that he suffered heat stroke :santi:

3 Likes

Not exactly Fergies version.

Auba’s laugh is too much :grin:

4 Likes

Haha defo, gotta love his laugh!

In fact the Arsenal dressing room is the only place I know where grown adults can laugh hysterically at things 4 year olds find funny and it be considered completely normal.

3 Likes

Remember that stat about Auba and his goals winning us the most points out of any player in the league last season? So far this season.

Winner at Newcastle - 2 points

Winner against Burnely - 2 points

Equalizer vs the scum - 1 point.

The man has basically spared us major blushes this early on. Massive player, love this guy so much, so fucking clutch.

8 Likes

Was comfortably the best player of the front 3 in general play today also.

2 Likes