Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

3 Likes

Your post says he is top scorer, I was just letting you know that he isn’t, because I thought you were mistaken

Gabon didn’t make it into the AFCON so Aubameyang gets a summer off which is a bonus. Another full preseason for him :auba:

11 Likes
7 Likes

@Luca_from_Italy Look another cocky badly dressed Gucci boy!!

1 Like

Why the fuck is this even a news article??

7 Likes

Welcome to the UK tabloids lol

1 Like

Lol yeah! Auba style :kos2:

Daily mail.

Them and The Sun are pure garbage.

1 Like

Finally an away goal for Auba :auba: As much as it was a huge cockup from Foster, credit to Auba for making the run and pressuring him in the first place. Most of the time those kinda runs don’t really lead to anything, but you always hope at some point it’ll pay off. Could be a vital 3 points gained from this moment come the seasons end.

Now carry on the scoring habit at Napoli please :giroud3:

5 Likes

Fantastic pressing for the goal and he worked hard generally but the timing of his runs in behind were shit tonight. Could have easily been in 2-3 times. His lack of intensity in away games holds him back from making the most of that incredible talent.

4 Likes

Apparently not :unai:

2 Likes

As much as I love Auba, he’s really wasteful for a World Class Striker. He had two or three chances to put the game to bed and fluffed it. He does get caught offside quite a bit. He just one of those players you have to take his negatives with his positives. Has done Arsenal proud. Although I prefer Laca up front as the lone striker imo.

compared him to the other players in the PL with 15 or more goals (from BBC) this season, on how he does with shots per goal and minutes per goal:

Agüero          3.94 shots and 109 mins / goal (19)
Salah 		4.63 shots and 153 mins / goal (19)
Mané 		3.67 shots and 151 mins / goal (18)
Sterling 	2.82 shots and 138 mins / goal (17)
Kane		4.58 shots and 143 mins / goal (17)
Hazard          3.38 shots and 165 mins / goal (16)	
Vardy 		4.00 shots and 158 mins / goal (15)

Auba		3.33 shots and 132 mins / goal (18)

It appears only Sterling has fewer shots/goal and only Agüero has fewer mins/goal. I think it is the manner of his misses that makes him look worse, he gets into good positions so often.

7 Likes

:laughing:

Got a feeling he’s gonna leave in the summer

If he did we’d get a shedload of cash as he has plenty of time on his contract. But I can’t see anyone having the money to buy him with 2 1/2 years on his contract.

Can’t bring myself to really care about losing anyone in this squad right now

11 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me if we won’t get Champions League football that either Laca or Auba end up leaving. I lean more towards Laca then Auba to be honest. Both are at a point in their careers that they don’t have much time left on the clock. I could also see Emery cashing in on one to raise more funds.