Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

What am I missing here?

I donā€™t really get twitter and itā€™s interface

2 Likes

Heā€™s saying Arsenal are shit and he deserved someone better and Aubaā€™s media team have liked it :joy:

1 Like

Auba has a media ā€œteamā€?

Thought him and his odd looking brother control it

6 Likes

I mean i donā€™t see any lies in there lmao :joy::joy: he IS deserving of a club like that and heā€™s stuck here lol and we have been a level well below those clubs for a long while now soā€¦

2 Likes

Who gives a fuck tho no one forced him to sign another contract

We have him tracking fullbacks for a team finishing 8th.

Surprised he doesnā€™t think that way.

7 Likes

Or maybe he has more faith in Arteta and the club, than some of our fans do.

3 Likes

Troopz did. He signed it under duress.

ā€œSign da ting, blud. Thereā€™s a pen there, famā€

1 Like

ā€œIt is time people start to respect our clubā€

Aubaā€™s own words after the contract announcement.

He has a strong PR relationship with the club and fans, he would not knowingly like anything which is a slight on Arsenal, the fans would know about it.

He likely took the tweet as a compliment and misread the end of it, or it was a mistake.

He has apparently disliked the tweet now, so those who enjoyed it might wanna pipe down

2 Likes

Sounds like another anonymous performance. Why is nobody losing it at him?

Either you think this is his position in which case, he is awful and a massive waste of Ā£300k a week and another to add to the long list of expensive mistakes at this club.

Or you think he is a quality goalscorer, in which case the poor guy is shifted out wide away from the area where he is most effective and completely neutered for no good reason and again itā€™s a waste of Ā£300k.

Some proper doublethink going on in the arsenal fandom Iā€™ll tell you that right now.

I dunno. I donā€™t think Big Pierre had a bad game, per se.

It was just a hugely frustrating game.

Zero service into him. We havenā€™t been able to release him at all so far this season so the approach is failing.

6 Likes

What u mean heā€™s not getting any service, heā€™s got Lacas world class linkup play.

1 Like

Simply couldnā€™t get him involved due to an inept midfield getting pantsed.

our forward three has been a disaster this season so far lol. Poor vs WHU and poor again tonight.

Fulham doesnā€™t count. An OA select 11 could beat them ffs

Thatā€™s what happens when those that can create like Saka and Ceballos ride the bench in favour of El Pennie and lead foot

3 Likes

Hmm. Letā€™s see.

Aubas future ladies and gents. Pick one.

• Play him up top for fuck sake
  • He is fine where he is

0 voters

If he is wasted on the left, why has he scored 50+ goals playing there over the last 2 seasons?

Itā€™s not purely him playing on the left. Thatā€™s where he played when he scored 4 goals in 2 FA Cup games last season.

Auba is not a player who can play well with his back to goal. So any team playing him alone there is limiting their ability to get other players involved. The left allows him to make runs from the left into more attacking central positions.

If we had a better link-up and hold-up player in the middle of the 3, I think he would score even more and would be seeing more involvement and moments than he has thus far this season.

3 Likes

Yeah. Iā€™m not actually against him playing wide or in goal or wherever the fuck Arteta wants him to play. But if him playing wide means Lacazette misses shots my dead nan could get, thenā€¦ :grimacing:

1 Like