Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

RvC?
Robin van Cunt?

5 Likes

Shouldnā€™t be on pens with Laca on the pitch tbh.

Laca is the superior pen taker, no idea how Auba is first up on pens.

1 Like

Yeah I think Laca should take pens ahead of him.

Still, heā€™s a class striker. Iā€™m absolutely gutted he missed it but hopefully it will be behind him come next week

1 Like

I love you Auba, but Iā€™m still gutted about that miss. Whatā€™s frustrating is itā€™s going to be a penalty miss thatā€™s talked about for such a long time, given the significance of when it happened, who against, the situation of the game and the table.

2 Likes

I suppose it was more than that, Feche.

It was the gravity of the game. It was the fact that these have a habit and history of scoring last minute goals against us (Keane, Poyet, Jenas, Lennon). It was our chance for redemption. It was our chance to close the gap in a game in which weā€™d played better and overcome the injustice of a poor officiating decision to grant them an equaliser. It was our chance to open up a gap on the challengers for 4th (which could have had a psychological effect on Man United and Chelsea)

Up steps our 65mil striker to make all the wrongs right. He missed. I just cant be so laissez-fairre about it

2 Likes

Lacazette has scored many goals against the big teams this season, tbh.

Itā€™s annoying, and itā€™s all the idiotā€™s fault.

Salah missed a pen in some game earlier on in the season and Liverpool won the game so there was little discussion around it.

Because the defence still got them the 1-0. However our great defenders put pressure on the attackers to bail us out every game and sometimes it doesnā€™t work.

And so Iā€™m not going to be too mad at them.

2 Likes

4 goals and 2 of those were in the first NLD that Auba also scored 2 in. Thatā€™s a lot?

Not bad for our second choice striker though.

Shame on me to responding to another shitty troll job of yours, but piss off. Lacaā€™s had a good season thus far.

2 Likes

The penalty miss reminded me of Bergkampā€™s. Iā€™ve been gutted all day. Wonā€™t be able to shrug this off for a whileā€¦

4 Likes

This isnā€™t strictly true. I remember Suarez rarely scored in big games for Liverpool

There is no way Suarez would take such a tame penalty in the last minute in a big game, either

1 Like

Auba you prick why didnā€™t you boot it like Rashford did instead of your pussy tap :sob:

6 Likes

Rashford certainly reopened old wounds with how well he took that pen lol

5 Likes

Fraudbameyang

ā€œHe is the closest thing to Thierry Henry that I have seen since he left the club, he really is that good.ā€ - Keown

Needs to pinned. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

people saying that he is our jamie vardyā€¦i think i would rather jamie vardy most of the times i have to admit the chances this prick has had jamie vardy would be on 25 goals by now.

1 Like

auba not happy at being subbedā€¦well play like a useful player then and you wouldnt be.

1 Like

0/10 :gabriel:

4 Likes