Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Must score on thursday to redeem himself now.

I had Pogba as captain and he got -2 points.
Iā€™m going to get Mkhitayran in instead.

1 Like

Arsenal fanatics are right there with lolpool as the most ignorant fans in the world. Without Aubaā€™s goals this season weā€™d be way down the table, and sorry to say Laca wouldnā€™t be picking up the slack.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a mare on FPL this week. Had 3 players who finished on minute points, including Pogba. None of them were my captain though fortunately.

1 Like

You score the last second penalty you are the hero and take the glory., and if you miss it you are the cunt.
The is life.
Hope he will bounce back soon.

1 Like

You do realize that a lot of Lacaā€™s goals this season have been game winning ones right?

Weā€™ve needed both of them to help us, and without either weā€™d be struggling much more.

1 Like

You do realize that Aubaā€™s goals have been direct point winners, to the tune of more than any other player in the league?

Did you even read what I said? I didnā€™t disparage Auba at all, I said weā€™ve needed both of them at certain points this season. His contribution has been hugely important, but so has Lacaā€™s. It makes no sense to keep bashing the latter.

No reason to make this a big deal. Auba and Laca are great strikers and itā€™s cool to have them both. Could be argued that they make it in the Top 10 in the world.
Itā€™s just ridiculous putting them in the same category as Kane or Aguero though. Different animals those guys. Keown comparing Auba to Henry was even more insulting.

1 Like

I think we can all agree that, based on todayā€™s performance, neither of these boys are world class.

Big strikers turn up in big games

Big strikers also put in poor performances in big games.

Shit happens.

6 Likes

Shit shouldnt happen all the time, Darkseid, and its happening a lot with these two

Auba has 2 goals in 9 games against the top 6 this season, thatā€™s quite a concerning record. Think Laca should get the nod against United tbh, better piece in big matches for us

They have turned up in big games though? Laca especially. And I donā€™t think thereā€™s an official world-class distinction.

1 Like

Laca has turned up in a lot of big games for us. This is just recency bias

1 Like

Laca is shit sell him.

Exactly. If you say what you feel bluntly, I wonā€™t have a problem with it :slight_smile:

:papa:

10 Likes

Neither of them are shit but theyre both very frustrating strikers.

Theyre more Wiltord and Kanu than Henry/Bergkamp/RvC

2 Likes

Support your players, for once. Anyone can miss a penalty. Itā€™s not so bad. All that talk about class and for what? Of course it hurts, but heā€™ll score the next time.

1 Like