Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

you must be fun at parties :wink:

imagine you and aussie together. dont think the world is ready for that partnership haha

7 Likes

If only we signed Aubameyang in the summer of 2015 @Cristo, chances are our CF wouldnā€™t have gone on a 15 game scoreless run in the back half of the season.

7 Likes

Imagine signing Ɩzil Alexis and Aubameyang in three consecutive summers. Would have been incredible business haha

1 Like

^^^^^ Laca

1 Like

First season getting taken off 70th min every game

Since Joining Lacazette is a goal per 166.8 mins in the EPL & Aubameyang is a goal per 112.8 mins in the EPL.

Now we donā€™t have to bother discussing substitions etc.

Its great we have them both. They are best mates on and off the pitch. Just enjoy them both who cares about goal per minutes ffs itā€™s not a competition

2 Likes

Giroud for arguments sake a goal per 154.5 mins whilst he was at Arsenal.

One thing I will say is weā€™re better with both Aubameyang & Lacazette on the pitch at the same time.

3 Likes

Have a feeling that @Aussiegooner and @Cristo is a blast at parties. We all know that aussie likes a beer or two and cristo is a playboy aka the perfect wingman.

3 Likes

Nail on the head I reckon @LordBendtner

Name and shame them Aussie.

Hahaha itā€™s just a portion on this Melbourneā€™s Arsenal suppprters Facebook group pal, Aussies ey :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::thinking:.

1 Like

Auba has been worth every penny. So glad we finally have a striker worthy of this club since RvP left.

4 Likes

Still baffled about the amount of relatively simple chances he misses. For someone who has scored some outrageous goals this season, that just is very out of character. But yes, just glad this guy is in our team cause without his goals, we would definitely not be in the top 6 right now.

4 Likes

This is something that BVB supporters told me too, so itā€™s nothing new. But they couldnā€™t complain as Auba would always come up with a goal or two. Now imagine his goal tally if he puts away those simple chances tooā€¦

5 Likes

Do people genuinely think he is as good as Henry or RVP? To me he is a more established version of Walcott as ST, with even better physical attributes.

Btw, gotta give it to him. As most Arsenal signings, his hold up game, combinations, control, etc. has definitely improved here. Miles better than when he started the season.

I donā€™t think heā€™s as good as Henry or RVP but heā€™s better than any striker weā€™ve had since those two thatā€™s for sure. Heā€™s also the only striker weā€™ve had since those two that can be held in the ā€œeliteā€ striker category so weā€™ve basically managed to bag ourselves one of the better strikers in the world. Thatā€™s a bit of a touch when you factor in the dearth of top quality strikers in the world right now too and the fact that clubs like United, Juventus, Atletico, Real Madrid and Chelsea have all been in the market for strikers over the last couple of seasons too.

8 Likes

I think heā€™ll score even more if we could somehow link the gaping hole between defense and attack. Itā€™s actually why I think a player such as Banega and a winger is just as important as a CB. Once we start getting the best out of our strikers weā€™ll be a much better team.

7 Likes

Come on. This guy is 50x Walcott.
Not as good as Henry, but better than anyone we had as a ST post Henry (I donā€™t think RVP is a striker).

He is most certainly a more established version of Walcott, and surely all the proof you need that persisting with such a pauper as Walcott for so many years was a complete waste of time.

3 Likes